Merging 2 DVD5 into DVD9 previously split by DVDFab

I read sometime ago that DVDFab 3.x will have a feature that allows merging two DVD5 that were previously created by DVDFab back into the original DVD9

Can anyone confirm this ??

I would like very much to know how to MERGE two DVD’s that were created using DVDFab’s “SPLIT” option … Can someone please help?

The Merge mode will recombine the main movie and include any extra features that are on the split discs, but there will be no menus, so you will have to make sure you select the correct play order for the titles. There may be a slight pause in the main movie on some players at the point where the two halves were previously split (no worse usually than the layer break on a DL disc). If you have two optical drives you can just use the two “split” discs for your Merge sources; if not you’ll need to copy the titles you want from Disc 2 to a HDD folder to use in the merge process (if you remove Disc 1 from the drive the titles will be removed from the Merge list). Read the Merge mode guide (there is a link in my sig) and post back if you have any questions. It may be easier and faster just to re-rip the original unsplit DVD.

[QUOTE=signals;1841065]The Merge mode will recombine the main movie and include any extra features that are on the split discs, but there will be no menus, so you will have to make sure you select the correct play order for the titles. .[/QUOTE]
What does that mean?