Merged Blu-ray Hardware & Software with the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forum

As the Blu-ray Hardware & Software received mainly Blu-ray burner questions, we’ve now merged it with the CD, DVD and Blu-ray Writers forum.

Good step forward, IMO!

The only problem with that is that you now have to scroll past 9 sub-forums and 20 ‘Read First’ threads before you get to the actual forum content from the old BD forum. It takes me long enough and I’m running 1920x1200. Someone in 1024x768 will be there all day!

Also, where the BD forum used to have all makes of drive in one forum, obviously the CD/DVD one doesn’t. Will someone be moving the individual review/test threads for the BD drives (well, the most popular/newer ones anyway) to the right sub-forums?

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2653952]
Also, where the BD forum used to have all makes of drive in one forum, obviously the CD/DVD one doesn’t. Will someone be moving the individual review/test threads for the BD drives (well, the most popular/newer ones anyway) to the right sub-forums?[/QUOTE]

I’ll be moving most of them reviews and also most of the results/discussions to the appropriate forum, it will take some time finishing this task but it will be done.

That’s good to hear. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’ll be helping where I can to get things sorted. Not sure how far my jurisdiction extends yet, though. :wink:

[QUOTE=Albert;2653993]Not sure how far my jurisdiction extends yet, though. ;)[/QUOTE] Perhaps Sheriff Langston (John Cleese) can clear that up for you?! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2653994]Perhaps Sheriff Langston (John Cleese) can clear that up for you?! :bigsmile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcTvYhLB00A&feature=player_detailpage#t=166s[/QUOTE]Well, everything’s crystal now. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2653952]The only problem with that is that you now have to scroll past 9 sub-forums and 20 ‘Read First’ threads before you get to the actual forum content from the old BD forum. It takes me long enough and I’m running 1920x1200. Someone in 1024x768 will be there all day!

Also, where the BD forum used to have all makes of drive in one forum, obviously the CD/DVD one doesn’t. Will someone be moving the individual review/test threads for the BD drives (well, the most popular/newer ones anyway) to the right sub-forums?[/QUOTE]

Someone got a bit over-zealous and did a little spring cleaning. :bigsmile: Is it a little easier to navigate now?

Please say “yes”; it’ll make me look good. :stuck_out_tongue: