Merge title

I was wondering if I could get the know how on making a title for my Merge DVD’s. I wanted to merge two DVD’s I just need to know how to put a DVD menu at the first of the DVD so I can choose what DVD I want to watch.

[QUOTE=biorn;1934485] I just need to know how to put a DVD menu at the first of the DVD so I can choose what DVD I want to watch.[/QUOTE]

DVDFab can’t create a menu at this time. I don’t know if it is in the future plans. Try a little program called TitleWriter. It has a make menu function that will create thumbnails and a play all button for the titles in your compilation. It works great for me. The help files in the program sort of explain how to use it, but they are lacking. I am in the process of putting together some screenshots and a brief description of how to create a simple menu right now. The cool part of this program is that it will not reencode your titles. It will just insert the menu into the VIDEO_TS folder on your HDD prior to burning. Don’t download the TestBed version. Those are best left for the Beta Testers. PM me if you need to.

Dude