MenuShrink Version 2.2 is here!
Version 2.2 has the following main new features:
You can keep some of the menus animated if you want to. The preview panel has one more button to do that and tells you what the size of the original
menu cell is so you can decide whether to shrink it or not.
The progress bar has a much finer grain and no longer looks stuck whenloading very large cells.
along with a couple bug fixes.
Get the new version at the usual place:http://www.videohelp.com/~menushrink/Make sure to refresh the download page to get version 2.2!
Here's the change log.
- The progress bar has a much finer grain (no longer looks stuck when readinglarge cells)
- There is a new "Keep" button in the preview panel, to keep a menu animated.
- The preview panel now displays the size of the menu cell to help decide whether to keep it or not.
- The engine now supports preserving animated menus.
- MenuShrink now fixes the VTSM_VOBU_ADMAP table when it's not correct to begin with.
- Restore backup was behaving poorly when the backup directory hadn't been created yet.
- The number of included SPUs (subpic units) has been increased from 1 to 4 per cell. This should fix problems previously encountered in some (rare) DVDs
(incredibles R4 for example).