Menus and subtitles

vbimport

Hello!

I’m wondering if there is a burning software that can allow me to make my own menus and add different subtitles language; I tried to use “sonic mydvd”, and it let me create menus, however I can’t add subtitles.

There are other programs that allow me to add subtitles but not create interactive menus.

For example: I want to burn a movie that I downloaded already, and I want to have menus with the following options:

1- Play movie
2- Subtitles
3- Scene selection

If the software can allow me to add music samples for every menu, it will be great, however that is not a problem I can live with the sample audio on the main menu and on the submenus, however I do want to add more than one subtitle option.

Thank you in advanced.

ConvertX2Dvd can add the subs and menu but am not sure about chapter/scene selection…no background audio but you can add any background pick u want…you can go w/ the biggies like dvd lab pro/sony dvd architect etc…these are pricey though

Can I download any of this softwares:

dvd lab pro/sony dvd architect?

DVD Architect is available in trial version here

DVD lab Pro is available also in trial version here

Do you know if there is any version that is not for try out. maybe a torrent file with key gen or crack from a trusted site.

I can’t look for it at this moment as I’m at work and the administrator rights don’t suf free on the net. Actually I’m using this site because they allowed me to use it for today only. I will appreciate any help that will save me some time searching, and as soon as I get home I will try with the suggestions.

Once again thank you for your help.

No help with cracks here. Please read the rules again:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]Thread closed.