Menu Templates for nero vision 4

where are these to download as i have only the one template

Hi - I’m also experiencing the same - I know there’s the NVE2 and 3 packages available from nero.com but when you read the blurb on the packaging it says "exciting 2d and 3D templates…feeling very let down by Ahead…

Currently running 7.0.1.2; There is the pop up when you get to the Template section in NeroVision which says:

You can download more templates from.
Click the link to get more…

Of course no link!

Have sent them an email - will wait and see how long that takes unless anyone can advise on here…

TIA

I had an email back off them

thank you for your email and your interest in our software.

Please have a look at the following:

Here you could find templates. I hope I could help you.

Should you have any other request, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

Andreas Ladanyi

Technical Support

Nero AG
Im Stoeckmaedle 18
76307 Karlsbad
Germany
Fax : ++49 (0)7248 928 499

When i downloaded the packages they are for nero vision express 3. Tried to install them and no templates showed up in nero vision 4.

Typical, bloody typical.

This is the response I had…

Dear valued customer,

thank you for your email and your interest in our software.

Unfortunately, there are not yet any templates for Nero 7 at all. I’m sorry. This will be comeing soon.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

Armin Kurrle
Nero Technical Support

Clearly - they have rushed the product to the market… not professional at all. I have emailed back asking what to classify as soon…

Hmm. I downloaded the templates late last week and seem to have about 15-20 of them. Look for different ‘Nero Vision’ and ‘NeroVision’ (no space) folders.

But I can’t seem to find a way to change the size of the type associated with each button, and it’s w-a-a-ay too small. Any hints?

Can you check you history and see if you can advise where you got them from (are they the NVE2 or NVE3 packages)…

Hey guys, just joined the forum. About NVE 4 templates try this link.

:smiley:

Yea… that’s the same thing I found… 35+mb download.

nice