Menu issues in dvd creator

vbimport

Hi. I’ve been trying to use imtoo dvd creator to make disks with 3 or 4 different choices in the menu screen. I’ve tried burning a few with different settings, but, the menu only seems to come up with a small clip of the first few seconds of the video. I realize that you can increase the length of the clip, but, what I would like is either the original file name or one that I can put in. The clip is alright if there is enough difference in the different videos, but not for someone who isn’t familiar with them.

Is there an easy setting or not so easy setting that I missed that makes it possible for me to put in my own titles… or titles period?

Thanks Willie

Each title’s name is the same as the video file you add in. If you want your DVD has all different title as you like, I’m afraid the only thing to do is rename your input file name. The menu edit function only could rename the whole DVD name, menu background music and picture.
Another, if you want the menu of each title has a clip, you can set the time of the clip under “Tools”->”Preferences”->”Menu Setting”, input the “Seconds” how long you want.

[quote=imtoosoft;2007233]Each title’s name is the same as the video file you add in. If you want your DVD has all different title as you like, I’m afraid the only thing to do is rename your input file name. The menu edit function only could rename the whole DVD name, menu background music and picture.
Another, if you want the menu of each title has a clip, you can set the time of the clip under “Tools”->”Preferences”->”Menu Setting”, input the “Seconds” how long you want.[/quote]

The point is… there is no title in the menu screen. If there was, that would be great. All there is is the clip and nothing else. I really don’t care about changing the dvd name or background picture and music. The only important feature seems to be missing. OH well… great program but I guess I’ll have to look elsewhere. I’m not interested in putting the whole video into the clip so that I can tell the difference in the videos on the disk.
Thanks for your help, anyway.

Well… I guess from the lack of response, there is no setting whereby I can add titles to the video clips in the menu screen. That’s too bad as this seems to be a good program other than the one glitch. Hopefully, this feature is added in the next version.

Thank you for your advice, i hope the next version of this product would meet your needs.

imtoo dvd creator freezes to me >_>