Menu creation

vbimport

I have several dvds that have two movies on them and I’d like to know if I can create a simple selection menu at the beginning that lets the viewer pick which movie to watch.
thanks, Jim

Are these commercial DVD’s or something you’ve put together? If commercial, have you ripped/decrypted them to your hard drive and then burned them to DVD? If not commercial do you know what software was used to create/burn the DVD’s?

I can think of a few that can do this.
Of course you will have to burn new discs to do that.

DVD Styler
DVDFlick
TitleWriter
http://www.dvdshrink.info//titlewriter/
I haven’t tested with these:
DVDAuthorGUI
AVStoDVD
Maybe FAVC.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2564370]Are these commercial DVD’s or something you’ve put together? If commercial, have you ripped/decrypted them to your hard drive and then burned them to DVD? If not commercial do you know what software was used to create/burn the DVD’s?[/QUOTE]

These are all rented movies and their all ripped and decrypted and burned to dvd-r. I just want to have a simple selection screen in order to choose which movie to play. The files are in the video_ts folder for each movie.
thanks, Jim

[QUOTE=foghat;2564401]These are all rented movies…
thanks, Jim[/QUOTE]

You just shot yourself in the foot. Sorry we can’t help.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2564404]You just shot yourself in the foot. Sorry we can’t help.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the replies.
Jim

People should read the forum rules but it never hurts to explain a bit.
@ foghat , The copies of movies you don’t own are illegal for you to have.
The reason this site won’t help with information on illegal copies is that involves
the site in illegal activities.

I will go this far & I thought I explained this in my first post.
You can’t add more data to the already burned discs.
They are closed.

Foghat
Please review the rules of the forum regarding copyright protected material before posting again: