Memorial Day 2008

vbimport

To all the USA Veterans i salute you on this day :bow: Without you guys we would not have what we have now :bow: :cool:

[QUOTE=Bob;2065255]To all the USA Veterans i salute you on this day :bow: Without you guys we would not have what we have now :bow: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ain’t it the truth.
I’m with you Bob…:iagree:

Let me echo the same thoughts. Many people across the planet owe the veterans, active duty personnel and especially, those who gave their lives in the line of duty while serving in the United States military branches, a well deserved solute on this day.

No price is too high for freedom. Today is dedicated to those who paid the ultimate price so that all of us could enjoy the ultimate life. The life of freedom!

Yo-

A salute - from a Vet to all Vets around the world-eh!!

my dad was an Army Vet… and most of my uncles have served…
one even served in WWII …who is still around to talk about it…
I was raised to respect our flag and what it has cost many families to preserve what freedoms we do have…
my hats off to you all…may God bless you and yours …

I would like to personally thank all the vets who grace this forum. If it wasn’t for you brave men and women, I would not be able to lead the life I do. And of course, to the families who lost members through the ultimate sacrifice, thank you so much. I truly appreciate everything you have done for our entire nation.
Hats off to all of you! :clap:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2065529]one even served in WWII …who is still around to talk about it… [/QUOTE]

It makes me sad to see the generation that fought WWII leaving us more and more with each passing year. My Father flew in a B-26 out of England during WWII. This generation is such a good example for the rest of us in that they sacrificed beyond anything we can conceive and never complained. I think we need more of their spirit in the current generations running this country.

Thanks to the saluters, and thanks to the Vets…