Memorex dvd-r

i go burn something on memorex dvd-r and i get amessage bad media i’ve tried 7 or 8 discs from the spindle all the same i’ve used hundreds of the same brand it could’nt be possible for the whole 50 discs to be bad could it???

[QUOTE=meister1993;1986168]i go burn something on memorex dvd-r and i get amessage bad media i’ve tried 7 or 8 discs from the spindle all the same i’ve used hundreds of the same brand it could’nt be possible for the whole 50 discs to be bad could it???[/QUOTE]

Actually, with Memorex, you’ll never know what you’ll get until you open the package. This is because Imation, the parent company of Memorex, packages discs made by several different companies under the Imation, Memorex and TDK brand names.

What are the media codes (MIDs), which can be discovered when you open Nero’s CD-DVD Speed, of the suspect discs? My LG SATA burner does not like Memorex branded discs which carry CMC MAG. AM3 codes (even an 8x burn produced high jitter). The Memorex branded discs which carry RITEKF1 codes fared better (though my assessment is based on just one 50-pack spindle).