Memorex CMCMAG.AF1

Hi, I would like to know if you could help me on the following issue…

I would like to know if the Memorex DVD-r 4X, mediacode CMCMAG.AF1, are good disks for the NEC ND-2500A? If not, what would you recommend instead?

I have seen some Fuji, mediacode ProdiscS03, which are not so expensive…

Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks a lot!

Media List for 8x DVD Writer

CMC DVD-R

Thanks! Regarding the link CMC DVD-R you gave, I know that it may be stupid but I do not know how to interpret the results dealing with Memorex…

Could you please help me?

Interpreting PI/PO error scans

Both the media should be fine with the drive.

I got some of these discs (Memorex DVD-R, 4x) from Wally World and they had no media at all when I checked it with DVDInfo. I went back after 3 coasters and got the +R’s and did bitsetting to ROM. Had the CMC code and work great. Not one coaster yet.

The NEC 25xx drives really love CMC. Whether the media is stable over time remains to be seen. I hope so, I’ve got a lot of it in my movie library. :rolleyes:

Are all Memorex DVD-r 4x made by CMCMAG.AF1?

If not, how do I identify the CMCMAG.AF1 ones?

Nope

If not, how do I identify the CMCMAG.AF1 ones?

Nobody knows for sure. The packaging is identical. The HP DVD-R 4x found at office supply stores is generally CMC. TDK -R made in Taiwan is also made by CMC.

Nobody knows for sure. The packaging is identical. The HP DVD-R 4x found at office supply stores is generally CMC. TDK -R made in Taiwan is also made by CMC.

Hi all,
I can’t seem to paste an image here (if anyone can enlighten me i’d appreciate it ), so Im attaching my CMC MAG AF1 media code pic ; it’s form a bobo no-name DVD from Target! says “e-gear” as the brand.
Just thought I’d add another brand to the CMC list…btw, they burn great at 8x w/ v2b4 :slight_smile: