Memorex 700MB 24x

I burned a full Memorex CDR 24x compatible CDR at 40x speed and for some weird Reason on the Liteon-LTR48125W (VS04) there appears no errors at all but on a Nec 5700A (1.05)there appears 96 errors

Here is the CDR info

This Disc is designed for CD-RW/COMBO Drive Only.
Disc Type, Material = CD-R, Phthalocyanine
ATIP Lead-in = 97m 25s 07f
Norminal Capacity = 702.69MB (79m 59s 00f)
Disc Manufacturer maybe = MPO,France
SMART-BURN Speed Limit = 40X

Im not try to test this media i just want to know if any of you have heard of this MPO france and if this manucfacturer is any good since i guess at 48 it woulld raise error level much higher! Is this media any good with the Liteon CDwriter drives or are htere problems with it?

Other weird things about this media i have found is that i Burn the Discs in a Traxdata 8432 (Firmware 2.5) it wont read back on the Lite on drive so i was wondering what is problem drive or media?

I have used many cd brands . Burning cd Memorex 12x max at 4X and burning cd Imation 32X at 4X i had some problems to read some files on 2 of them ( too many error for drive error correction abilities ) .
I have used Verbatim , Mitsui , Emtec , Traxdata , Smart Buy and some noname cd without issues .
To know which medias are good or bad take a look at the hardware tests on www.cdrinfo.com . While testing the CDRW burning ability it shows also the poor quality of some media .

If you want to know which media is bad/good you don’t go to cdrinfo (you don’t want that :)), but you go to our Media forum instead.

Memorex (32x) w/ black top & made in Japan are TY.

Sorry , i am new in this forum and i wasn’t knowing your Media Forum .
Taiyo Yuden cd are good cd but perhaps Memorex sells others brands .

I burned a full Memorex CDR 24x compatible CDR at 40x speed and for some weird Reason on the Liteon-LTR48125W (VS04) there appears no errors at all but on a Nec 5700A (1.05)there appears 96 errors

It’s completely normal to get conflicting error reports on different drives. Even running the same test 10 times on the same drive you can get 10 different results.
Here’s the thing: you’re measuring “read errors”, not “disc errors”. One drive may read a sector, another may not, and a marginal sector may be readable one time and not the next, then readable again the next time.

I found by limiting the drives speed to 40x when running scandisc no errors at all appear. 48x reading musnt work that well probably because i am using VS04