Memento Region 2

vbimport

Just tried backing this up, movie only and they’ve been sneaky.

There are 2 main movie titles, 6 and 23.

If you play title 6 you get the movie chapters played in a seemingly random order, starting with the end credits running backwards. Title 6 is 9 chapters and 13 seconds longer and that makes it the title of choice for movie only ripping but you get something that it pointless.

If you play title 23 you get the real movie in the right order, but if you just rip that title, the hard of hearing subtitles are displayed, and I couldn’t find a way of turning them off.

So to make my backup of the movie only I ended up ripping 3 times, and what finally worked was Title 23, no subtitles. Oh and I’ve got 3 erases less on the -RW I was using.

fairly important piece of missing info: what did u use to back it up with?

Just tried backing this up, movie only and they’ve been sneaky.

There are 2 main movie titles, 6 and 23.

If you play title 6 you get the movie chapters played in a seemingly random order, starting with the end credits running backwards.

Nothing sneaky about it.

Title 6 is a special hidden feature on the DVD called “The Beginning Of The End”. It is a re-edited version of the movie in chronological order.

Cheers,

Graham

Originally posted by AZImmortal
fairly important piece of missing info: what did u use to back it up with?

Well I tried DVD Shrink V3.1.5 first in Reauthor mode and then CloneDVD. Same results both times.

what happens when you try to copy the full disc? everything’s ok? as grahamlyth said, there’s another version of the movie on the disc where everything is reordered.

Copying the full disk is fine, as you’d expect.

Must have missed the hidden feature - guess that’s why it’s hidden :smiley: - maybe I should have read the sleeve, or looked for clues on the Web but it simply didn’t occur to me.

The subtitles are still bugging me though, why couldn’t I turn them off?