Melody 50pk 1-4x BD-R Inkjet Printable 25GB $27.99

vbimport

Amazon has a 50 pack spindle of Melody BD-R for $27.99 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Melody-Premium-Blu-ray-Recordable-Printable/dp/B004DTVJG8/?

budzos

[QUOTE=budzos;2687555]Amazon has a 50 pack spindle of Melody BD-R for $27.99 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Melody-Premium-Blu-ray-Recordable-Printable/dp/B004DTVJG8/?

budzos[/QUOTE]

Thanks, budzos!

[QUOTE=jadburner;2687643]Thanks, budzos![/QUOTE]

Happy that somebody took advantage of the price.
Thats about the cheapest I have seen them so far.
budzos

Have to get a couple of more at this price. Thanks.

[QUOTE=felch;2689794]27.90[/QUOTE]

Cool, Even cheaper. Thanks for the bump felch.
budzos

This is a few $ more, since sales tax will be applied by SLIMY Amazon tax policy.
At least w/ the expired newegg deal, 90% of states are exempt.

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2690291]This is a few $ more, since sales tax will be applied by SLIMY Amazon tax policy.
At least w/ the expired newegg deal, 90% of states are exempt.[/QUOTE]

How is the quality on those Optical Quantum discs? I know what to expect
from the Melody discs.
budzos

I’ve bought them in 25pks never really had a problem with them. These days, I warehouse /stream much of my fav. media on my HDD… haven’t spun a disc in months to read or write. Optical media is becoming nearly obsolete.

We’re approaching ~2 year mark with mainstream buying of Blu-ray media… if anyone had data integrity problems by now they’d b*tch and moan about them… and those cries haven’t been happening yet… let’s see as the years go by if they hold up to the longevity of DVD burned media which is about 5 years for even the HQ verbatim AZO dye discs.

Down to $25.99 at the moment if anyone needs/wants/likes them.

Thanks. Got 'em.

[QUOTE=burtran;2693975]Down to $25.99 at the moment if anyone needs/wants/likes them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks burtran!
budzos

Just a bump-they are still $25.99 with free shipping with no rebate.
budzos

Bud, Felch, Jad - all other purchasers - are you giving these burned-disks to pals for their use and, if so, are they reporting any Read problems?

I’ve sent data-backup disks to 8 different users in these last few months without any issues being reported. Of course, we know that the 2-3 year life-cycle can be more telling. My Sends are relatively unimportant and the recipients copied the disks’ contents to their hard-drives, so they may not re-access these disks ever.

The bargain price on these certainly qualify them as ‘low end/high risk’ but so far, so good. No coasters and we’re on Batch #3 using Pioneer 207s and 208s.

Seems the manufacturer was CMC Magnetics once, but now they are of INFOME-R30 or INFOME-R40.

Anyone know if the INFOME-R40 are as good as the R30’s ? The R30’s have been great for me so far.

[QUOTE=nickyboy4;2702665]Anyone know if the INFOME-R40 are as good as the R30’s ? The R30’s have been great for me so far.[/QUOTE]I’ve only received R40’s, so I can’t make a direct comparison, but they’ve burned very nicely for me in the drives I’ve tried (Pioneer 206/207 & Lite-On iHBS112).

If the melody or other brand discs 50pk go down to about $20 a/r and/ or coupon code on BF, I’ll give 'em a try… Always a sucker for those kinds of year end deals and it would be about time… the last 3+ years have been a bust for these kinds of stock up offers. My blu ray drive would see more action then since I’d have a supply similar to 260+ dvd-rs based on raw storage cap.

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2701305]Bud, Felch, Jad - all other purchasers - are you giving these burned-disks to pals for their use and, if so, are they reporting any Read problems?

I’ve sent data-backup disks to 8 different users in these last few months without any issues being reported. Of course, we know that the 2-3 year life-cycle can be more telling. My Sends are relatively unimportant and the recipients copied the disks’ contents to their hard-drives, so they may not re-access these disks ever.

The bargain price on these certainly qualify them as ‘low end/high risk’ but so far, so good. No coasters and we’re on Batch #3 using Pioneer 207s and 208s.[/QUOTE]

So far I have been using them for my flac backups with no issues.
budzos

$24.99.

But since they upped their free shipping to a 35 dollar minimum, you need 2 boxes or something else.