MegaDETH has a Birthday today ♥

vbimport

Happy Birthday have Fun and Have a Great DAY
di

:flower:

Happy birthday, MegaDETH! :flower:

Happy Birthday, MegaDETH! Hope you have a great day :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Have a lovely cake and don’t share it :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday!

:cool::cool:

Happy Birthday!

Mega…I hope your birthday is just like the first part of your nick here MEGA!!!
Best Wishes

[QUOTE=Arachne;2082222]Happy Birthday, MegaDETH! Hope you have a great day :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Have a lovely cake and don’t share it :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2082285]Mega…I hope your birthday is just like the first part of your nick here MEGA!!!
Best Wishes[/QUOTE]
What they said ['cause they say it best]. :flower:

Happy Birthday Doug :clap:

Thanks everyone, to celebrate my Birthday I am going to try and do what I did on my 18th birthday and drink from noon to midnight…not!! :stuck_out_tongue:

as long as you have some Good Drinking Parteners anything goes :bigsmile:

♥

Happy Birthday MegaDETH, are you old enough to drink yet? ( Jk/ing). Have a great one my friend.:clap:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2082349]Thanks everyone, to celebrate my Birthday I am going to try and do what I did on my 18th birthday and drink from noon to midnight…not!! :p[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday and good luck with the drinks.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2082349]Thanks everyone, to celebrate my Birthday I am going to try and do what I did on my 18th birthday and drink from noon to midnight…not!! :p[/QUOTE]

No cake? Shame on you :wink:

Happy Birthday Mega if you do like your 18th b-day you’ll get up tomorrow morning doing this
:Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z LOL!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

hahaha I had cake last night and Cake and Beer together is not a good idea for me :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2082430]No cake? Shame on you ;)[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday [B]MegaDETH[/B] and i hope you have a great day.
Save some booze for me too. :wink:

Have a good one, [B]MegaDETH[/B]; see you the CDF pub, mate :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2082528]hahaha I had cake last night and Cake and Beer together is not a good idea for me ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK, that’s good :)…I agree about cake and booze BTW :wink:

Happy Birthday, MegaDETH :bigsmile: