Meet The Robinson issue

The movie plays fine however at the very end of the movie where it tries to make the transition from the movie to the End Credits (around the 87th min.) it just hangs almost as if it is having a layer break issue.

Used newest dvdfab beta, tried both pathfinder on and pathfinder off same problem.

What DVDFab mode did you use to make the backup copy? It sounds like the player is looking for a different version of the end credits (different language) that did not make it through the copy process. I don’t have this title yet to test, sorry.

I had it on Full Disc

[QUOTE=kallasways;1927596]The movie plays fine however at the very end of the movie where it tries to make the transition from the movie to the End Credits (around the 87th min.) it just hangs almost as if it is having a layer break issue.

Used newest dvdfab beta, tried both pathfinder on and pathfinder off same problem.[/QUOTE]

First suspect is the used media.

[quote=kallasways;1927654]I had it on Full Disc[/quote]Then all parts should have been included. As chef suggests, perhaps some different media would help. Make sure the default DVD5 size setting is not too high (default=4300 MB, with good quality blanks, you can use up to around 4464 MB).