MediaRange or mr.dvdr

vbimport

i norm use verbatim dvd+r (mcc04 or yundent03) and cd-r (Moser Baer)
but i’ve seen some cheap mediarange cd-r and dvds also mr. dvdr and mr. cdr are they any good?

any advice would be great on both the cd-r and dvd+r side
cheers

[QUOTE=jedi_jay;2109986]i norm use verbatim dvd+r (mcc04 or yundent03) and cd-r (Moser Baer)
but i’ve seen some cheap mediarange cd-r and dvds also mr. dvdr and mr. cdr are they any good?

any advice would be great on both the cd-r and dvd+r side
cheers[/QUOTE]

Hello,
Mediarange is selling crap China or Hong Kong made DVDs with fake MID codes :a. Stay away from this brand.

[quote=pepst;2109990]Hello,
Mediarange is selling crap China or Hong Kong made DVDs with fake MID codes :a. Stay away from this brand.[/quote]

thanks for the adivce and after reading some info on this site i now know mediarange are crap but
does any know what mr dvdr or mr cdr are like?

[QUOTE=jedi_jay;2109991]thanks for the adivce and after reading some info on this site i now know mediarange are crap but
does any know what mr dvdr or mr cdr are like?[/QUOTE]

Mr. DVDR brand seems to be in the same league as MediaRange (selling crap media with fake MIDs):
http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia?dvdmediasearch=mr.+dvd&dvdmediadvdridsearch=&type=11&size=All&dvdburnspeed=All&order=Name&hits=50&search=Search+or+List+Media

Hehe yeah, my well-meaning step dad bought me 50 Mr. DVD discs for Christmas…turned out to be fake TYG02 :wink:

guess thats the reason there cheap i’ll stick to my verbatim discs

[QUOTE=jedi_jay;2110036]guess thats the reason there cheap i’ll stick to my verbatim discs[/QUOTE]

Wise choice :wink:

I got some Mr. CDr CD’s a while back and they are very good quality CMC made CMC 97m26s66f disks and my NEC loves them.

By no means top quality, but good for when a cheaper media will do the job.

I have not used the DVD Mr. media so cant help there.