Originally Posted by gary.borba
Could you go through the steps/links? Did not see the 0.00-09 firmware and using the latest version I could find MCSE did not recognize it. Thanks in advance!
Sure, below are the steps I took to get my drive on the new firmware.
1) Extract flasher then open a command prompt to the path and run flasher -D to find your drive's device ID.
2) Make a backup of your drive's current firmware by running the commands below (substitute X with your device ID):
flasher -d X -m main_backup.bin
flasher -d X -c core_backup.bin
3) Extract the 1.00-09 firmware to the flasher path then use flasher to extract the firmware files with the command below:
flasher -r BH10LS30_1.00-09.exe
4) Use MCSE and load MAIN_BH10LS30_1.00-09.exe.bin then edit the firmware file to increase speed and then save the new file.
5) go back to your command prompt and use flasher to flash the new file to the drive using the command below (substitute X with your device ID):
flasher -d X -f MAIN_BH10LS30_1.00-09.exe_speedpatched.bin
Let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.
I followed this post correcting the file names as required. Once all the commands are done, shut down completely. Wait a few seconds and start up the computer again. You should be on the new firmware. What errors are you getting?