MediaCloq on SoundChoice 8700 Series CD+G has been CRACKED

JIM IN OHIO

GOOD NEWS, MEDIACLOQ ON SOUNDCHOICE SERIES 8700 DISCS HAS BEEN CRACKED. YOU CAN COPY THE WHOLE DISC OR ANY TRACK. AUDIO AND GRAPHICS TRACKS ARE JUST LIKE THEY ARE IF YOU HAD USED CDRWIN. I AM HOPING TO POST THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE BY TUESDAY JUNE 25TH.

YOU CAN COPY THE WHOLE DISC OR ANY TRACK JUST LIKE YOU COULD IN CDRWIN. WILL TRY TO POST STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE BY TUESDAY JUNE 25TH.

Why are you yelling like that? We’re not deaf you know!

Please only use CAPS when you really need them. Thank you.

Please do, I’m curious.

A new breakthrough…

Please stop using caps-lock! Please stop posting the same thing twice. If you want to say something to somebody particulary, use PM.

:cop:

Edit:

Btw, I am curious what you did with MediaCloq, because it is a hardware dependant protection… and you claim to have found a solution which works for everybody… :eek:

@Upp3rd0G
Maybe we should edit his posting, to stop shouting ;).

Originally posted by kjzone
YOU CAN COPY THE WHOLE DISC OR ANY TRACK JUST LIKE YOU COULD IN CDRWIN. WILL TRY TO POST STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE BY TUESDAY JUNE 25TH.

THAT IS VERY NICE. I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN AT ALL IF YOU HAD TYPED LIKE A SANE, RATIONAL PERSON! THE CAPS LOCK MAKES IT WORLDS CLEARER!

kjzone,
I can’t wait to hear how you beat it, I’ve tried a couple of ways posted on MTU’s forum but have not had success yet. One thing I do know is that Sound Choice has stopped using Media Cloq until the get the problem of it not playing in a DVD-CD-CD+G player fixed. I just bought a bunch of stuff from them before they figure out the problem.

I have heard that the secret is in the CD-R used.

As for the posts between yours and mine, WHO CARES IF CAPS ARE USED, IF THAT’S ALL YOU CAN FIND TO DO IS OBJECT TO SOMEONE’S TYPING, “GET A LIFE”!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

Please don’t use all caps! It is considered as shouting, and shouting is considered as not polite.

:cop:

I have decided for now NOT TO POST how to break the MediaCloq Copy Protection. I offered this forum the information and got
nothing but CRITICIZED for typing in CAPS. You don’t deserve
the information at this time, maybe later.

Ok.

BTW Maybe you want to read more on basic netiquette rules

:slight_smile:

Ow boy, if you do have information, just say what you have to say instead of acting like a 12 year old who can’t handle criticism.

The rules are the same for every visitor, including those who claim to have usefull information.

I agree with kjzone, about the critizism.
What’s the problem when someone has typed his text with the CAPS on…?

When you indicate all those CAPS as shouting, then that’s your problem, because I just see text!!

Don’t make a problem when there isn’t one!!!

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]I agree with kjzone, about the critizism.
What’s the problem when someone has typed his text with the CAPS on…?

When you indicate all those CAPS as shouting, then that’s your problem, because I just see text!!

Don’t make a problem when there isn’t one!!! [/B]

That’s not a matter of discussion because the rules of this forum does not make it a democracy.

If you have news to share and “promise” an update and don’t do it because someone has complained about your shouting it shows you just can’t handle coming over here.

That writing in CAPS is considered shouting is not an invention of cdfreaks. It’s basic etiquette. If you can’t handle the rules … go away.

Personally i’m about as annoyed about lots of exclamation marks as i am about sentences with all CAPS. It does not give your post more attention , it makes you more pathetic as the poster.

at least he didnt play with the colors

If you have news to share and “promise” an update and don’t do it because someone has complained about your shouting it shows you just can’t handle coming over here.

In this case there were 4 reactions about his CAPS-use.
Why 4? He also understands it after 1 (don’t you think). At that moment there were more reactions about his CAPS-use than about his original post. So, from that point of view I can understand his side of the story.

Personally i’m about as annoyed about lots of exclamation marks as i am about sentences with all CAPS. It does not give your post more attention , it makes you more pathetic as the poster.

Since when are moderators insulting people who just give there opinion (or is that forbidden)? :confused:

When a moderator reacts I would expect a neutral answer and not an insulting (personal) reaction.
And then YOU call me pathetic! (just one, hope that’s allowed)

After this reaction my opinion about CDFreaks has dropped significantly.

PS. Before you give any comment on it, I apologize for my bad English. :wink:

wow
what a nice way to ruin a thread…
way to go!

and yes, I’m talking to all the people that found caps offensive in this thread. the caps had nothing to do with the topic at all.

Why didn’t you at least let the guy explain how he beat the protection???

Originally posted by Namoh
[B] Since when are moderators insulting people who just give there opinion (or is that forbidden)? :confused:

When a moderator reacts I would expect a neutral answer and not an insulting (personal) reaction.
And then YOU call me pathetic! (just one, hope that’s allowed)

After this reaction my opinion about CDFreaks has dropped significantly.[/B]

Mr. Belvedere and all the other admins/mods try to help us all. What they expect from others is to follow the rules. It is not because you have information (wich I doubt the poster even had) that you can break the rules. Rules are made for everyone, so stop defending someone who is wrong.

BTW, about the caps. They are annoying!

Mr. Belvedere and all the other admins/mods try to help us all. What they expect from others is to follow the rules. It is not because you have information (wich I doubt the poster even had) that you can break the rules. Rules are made for everyone, so stop defending someone who is wrong.

First of all, I’m not defending anyone. I only said that telling/referring something ONCE to someone is enough. And that every comment more about the CAPS use is killing the real thread.

Second: he has the information! And so do I at the moment, because he mailed it to me. Unfortunately I haven’t had time to test it yet.

Third: Mr. Belvedere was referring to me when he wrote:

it makes you more pathetic
! So when I wrote:
Since when are moderators insulting people who just give there opinion (or is that forbidden?
I was defending myself.

And I still believe that moderators should be objective and certainly shouldn’t insulting people. Or do you think otherwise?

the deal is, if you want to talk etiquette, it is the context of the message that says whether your are mad or just excited. Some children don’t understand the difference in elevated tones in a voice but if you read the context of the post you’ll find out that he wasn’t yelling but was simply excited to give this information to you. Let’s see…DID THE ALL CAPS THING HURT YOUR EARS???

Please refrain from petty bickering on this forum. This is not your family it is an information sharing forum. do the words GROW UP mean anything?

What’s important here is that people can exchange needed information. If you’re telling me something useful I don’t care if you yell it across the house or whisper in my ear. Where’s the priorities from you people. Bottom line…in the end…information and knowledge received is more important and useful to you than the way it was conveyed. When your destination is reached the vehicle is not priority anymore 'till you want to go somewhere else.