Media mega mall

vbimport

Anyone purchased media from Media Mega Mall? They have 4 1/2 stars according to google product search, which is where I found them. Also I know ty makes or used to make the best cdrs; is the same true for dvds?

Also what about blankmedia.net?

I’ve never heard of them.Keep a close eye on the shipping fee.

My major sources are:

Rima.com
Meritline.com

Ligitimate ty’s are some of the best. There are fakes out there,so you have to watch out for where you buy them at. That’s why I stick with the 4 sites above.

agree:

My major sources are:

Rima.com
Meritline.com

No reason to suspect Media Mega Mall, they show the same product codes for the TY media as the other stores.

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2005755]No reason to suspect Media Mega Mall, they show the same product codes for the TY media as the other stores.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Why the eye-rolling?

Also is there any way to reliably find the beloved ty’s in stores?

[QUOTE=m1t0s1s;2006987]Why the eye-rolling?

Also is there any way to reliably find the beloved ty’s in stores?[/QUOTE]

Product codes are not verification.

The only TYs left at the retail level in North America are the Sony 8x +R MIJ disks. If you find those, then you’ve got YUDEN000 T02. Those are hard to find though, except at Staples in the states, and they’re overpriced unless there’s a sale, which is rare.

I was referring to SuperMediaStore, Rima, etc. Everyone that sells unbranded TY gets them from MicroBoards and they use the same product codes.

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2006996]I was referring to SuperMediaStore, Rima, etc. Everyone that sells unbranded TY gets them from MicroBoards and they use the same product codes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they are reliable vendors who are well-known, and that people have a lot of experience with. That reputation doesn’t extend to anyone else.

Okay, if you REALLY think they would put up a TY product code for an item that matches the TY product code description and sell something completely different, yeah Media Mega Mall is a risk :rolleyes:

Folks, we need to calm down here. More to the point we should be asking if anyone here has ordered from them.

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2007665]Folks, we need to calm down here. More to the point we should be asking if anyone here has ordered from them.[/QUOTE]

Since they accept paypal, I’ll be the first to try them then, once my book of scsi finally arrives from eBaybylon. I never buy more than one thing at a time online as a rule. I’ll post back here after. It’s coming via usps media mail, so it could be 3-22 days, heh.

I bought 100 some from tapeonline here,

shipping was 8.81. Only negative thing was they email you your forgotten password in the clear, instead of resetting it securely.

Now what program do I use to figure out the quality?

Also is that old atip reader program any use anymore?

You can use CDSpeed, free download HERE

[QUOTE=m1t0s1s;2034709]I bought 100 some from tapeonline here,

shipping was 8.81. Only negative thing was they email you your forgotten password in the clear, instead of resetting it securely.

Now what program do I use to figure out the quality?

Also is that old atip reader program any use anymore?[/QUOTE]

I received these tapeonline DVD-R47ZZ100SB8 tyg02 dvd-rs today, only two day later. Of course, tennessee to louisiana is a short distance, but still it’s impressive shipping time for fedex ground (ordered them 4/8 at 10:16 am cst, delivered 4/10 at 11:19am). I just burnt sealab 2021 season 2 disc 1 (3.947117 GB) with magiciso at 31x. The speed options in magiciso are 31x and 62x. The disc had no css coding that I know of. Not sure what speed that actually is. Is that in cdr speed?

After burning the disk magiciso ejects it, and after reinserting windows says “please insert a disk into drive d:”. This sucks.

My dvd drive is a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T10N on an Acer Aspire 3680 laptop. What should I do now?

The package also came with a thank you card and sugar babies candy. I’m slightly allergic to milk, but it was a nice thought.