MeDia DiLeMMA!

vbimport

ok i dont get this. i have been using imation dvd-rs (.CMC MA…G. AE1.) for a year but they all of sudden decided to stop working. well i followed advice to try verbatim and i bought the digital movie ones (.MCC 02…RG20 )the fancy pants ones that look like film reels. well then i went and tried (verbatim still) the regular dvd-rs (.MCC 01…RG20)and not the fancy pants ones and they didnt work. i have 3 different medias and only one works and i dont understand is there some way to adjust some settings or something. what would cause a media to up and stop workin? possibilty of a bad batch? they have worked for a year and then i bought this spindle and not one has worked. the only ones that will work are the fancy film reel ones, some advice PLEASE?? :confused:

I dont know if its related see my posts DL problem. All of a sudden all brands of dual layer blanks have stopped working for me.

[B]Double Posting ![/B]

Perchance why would you start another Forum posting concerning DVD Media? Now you have two active CloneDVD Forum postings concerning DVD Media. This isn’t going to get your question answered any quicker but will only lead to confusion.

Suggest reviewing the Forum Rules (http://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=74&announcementid=37) and note the comments concerning Double Posting. As stated in the Forum Rules Double Posting is not allowed.

Suggest viewing your original CloneDVD posting titled “quick question” for my response to your initial inquiry.

Best Regards,
bjkg