Media Deals at Unity Electronics: 60-pack of Verbatim 16x DVD+R w/Jewel Cases for $19.99

vbimport

Unity Electronics has a 60-pack (3x20-pack) of 16x Verbatim DVD+R media w/jewel cases for $19.99:

http://www.unityelectronics.com/product-product_id/5018/m/Verbatim/p/95038-3PK

In regards to the ad below, I would stay away from the 20-pack of TDK media except for testing purposes, because those come in cheap paper sleeves that cause scratches (they are the same packs that used to be bundled with Plextor drives). Note that, there isn’t necessarily anything inherently wrong with paper sleeves, as long as they are of higher quality and not so sandpaperish.

Also, the Plextor CD burner is really a rebadged Lite-On, but, for $9.99, it might be a better choice than your current DVD burner for burning CDs.

They also have the Plextor Tys for 5 for 4.99, no deal there. LOL. 1.00 for a disc is too much for me. LOL.

Awww no Verbatim 16X DVD-R :frowning:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2155435]Awww no Verbatim 16X DVD-R :([/QUOTE]

That’s the first time I’ve heard someone besides me complain about not being able to get DVD-R. Most people on CDFreaks seem to be +R freaks.

I use almost 100% Verbatim -R for all my Video backup as they play in every standalone I have :slight_smile:

$12.76 for the cheapest shipping is a deal killer for me.

[QUOTE=ricoman;2155476]$12.76 for the cheapest shipping is a deal killer for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here,
budzos