Media Choices for Blu-Ray

I was all excited to see the release of DVDFab for Blu-Ray, but, now that I have priced out the burners and media I’m confused. I know it’s not as portable of a media, but, isn’t it way more economical to backup your Blu-Rays on HDD? Or am I missing something?

[QUOTE=mbg_cdf;2285147]I was all excited to see the release of DVDFab for Blu-Ray, but, now that I have priced out the burners and media I’m confused. I know it’s not as portable of a media, but, isn’t it way more economical to backup your Blu-Rays on HDD? Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

The only cheaper way I know of is to make sure you have a photographic memory (don’t know how you can accomplish that if you don’t already have one), watch the BD once, and play it back thereafter in your memory.

Otherwise, you’ll be stuck like the rest of us, shelling out $$$ at the counter for hardware and discs.

That is still one of the main reasons I’m staying with DVDs for the time being…if and when the price ever drops to a level we mortals can afford, then I might consider buying it.

OC

:slight_smile: