This PC was first loaded a few months ago and worked fine until Thursday 6 January 2011 when the four Xbox 360 extenders were no longer able to connect. I suspect that a Windows Update triggered my problems.
I spent over four hours on the phone with Microsoft Support and they were completely worthless.
I wiped out my OS drive and reloaded the software. I tested extender functionality after each software load. The AnyDVD load resulted in the inability to connect extenders. I then uninstalled and reinstalled AnyDVD repeatedly testing extenders. When AnyDVD was loaded the extenders could not connect and produced a Session Enforcement error. When AnyDVD was uninstalled the extenders worked great.
I created this thread to notify others of this problem. I have move my AnyDVD license to another PC on my network. I am ok ripping my disks from this other PC. I will do some quick tests, but am not interested in disrupting my family by constantly taking down my server.