Medal of honor using liteon dvd-rom drive

Hey folks!

Did anyone encounter this problem? I was installing medal of honor allied assault then on one file (Data2.cab), it doesn’t want to continue.

Then i tried to manually copy both of the cds over to my hard drive but it says cyclic redundancy check error.

Is it with my dvd-rom drive? Someone said to install virtual cd. How can I do that when I can’t even copy the files to my hard drive?

Or is this just because of the safedisk 2 protection?

I beg anyone to please help me. I really want to play MOHAA.

Thanks.

reburn it at a slower than max setting.

If it doesn’t install properly from the original cds, take it back to where you bought it and have it replaced.

CRC = file is definatley corrupted, either by scratch or fault on disk.

if its original, take it back

if its a backup, retry backing up as athlon said, at a slower speed, perhaps another media

Thanks for the info.

I guess I just have to resend the discs to the US. I just left the country for work in another.

Anyway, thanks again.

EA publishes the game yeah…well find the closest office in your area, call them…they will sort it out.

Thanks.

I’ll look them up.

that doesn’t mean the disks are bad. I had the same problems. I just had to get rid of all the registry entries related to EA Games and then reburn the cd’s at a lower setting.

Originally posted by athlon800
that doesn’t mean the disks are bad. I had the same problems. I just had to get rid of all the registry entries related to EA Games and then reburn the cd’s at a lower setting.

he is installing the game, from originals.

i doubt he would call EA if his copies didnt work.