Medal of Honor newbie problem

Hi,
After reading everything here I could, I’m still lost. I have MoH cd images on my hard drive, I was able to install it using the daemon-tools method I read about on this board. However, when I try to play, I get an error “please insert correct cdrom”. I’m using the daemon-tools virtual cd function, tried it with and without the safedisc emulation. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Edit:

not allowed!

thanks! found that right after I posted actually, been playing since:) thanks again.

Hi!

Although a little of topic but it also concerns medal of honor. I reach 63% in the installation then it stops and says cyclic redundancy error on my liteon dvd-rom drive.

A friend of mine checked the cd on his drive and he was able to install it without a glitch. What gives?

Can someone help me? Someone advised virtual cd. But which one? There are a lot of virtual cds on the internet.

Thanks.

Originally posted by fritz
[B]Hi!

Although a little of topic but it also concerns medal of honor. I reach 63% in the installation then it stops and says cyclic redundancy error on my liteon dvd-rom drive.[/B]

It does so with the original disc?

Is there another drive you can try to install it from.

I tried it on my cd-writer. Ricoh MP7163. Still doesn’t work.

I guess it has to do with the copyright protection that not even my original discs works.

I can’t believe I wasted money this way. I can’t even contact technical support because I went out of the country (US).

Is there any other way?

Thanks.

MOHaa and quite a few other games have SafeDisc 2.5. The SD2 has a check to see if the disc has ATIP information or if it is in a rw drive. It usually hangs the pc or stops on a certain point in the installation or the setup application puts the game on the machine and when you get ready to play it, it will ask you to put the original cd in.