Mds

Hi i have a simple question what is a MDs and how do i make it?

(p.s also i have a HP computer does it have any limits or floors so far its been absolutly great!)

Cheers thanx :bow:

MDS is image of cd. U can make it using Alcohol 120%.

HI thanx for that!:bow:

Hey so using that info how would i make a backup copy of star wars jedi academy?

Cheers thanx :bow:

(p.s i think i have a rough idea:confused: ? But would you mind showing me some steps for it and other securem 4.8 and up games?)

:smiley:

Well problem is that Alcohol was blacklisted with Securom version that is on Jedi Academy. But u can make an image usgin Alcohol and there select Securom New v4.* profile. And try to delete Alcohol after and use daemon tools to mount it

Originally posted by biggie.smalls
[B]Hey so using that info how would i make a backup copy of star wars jedi academy?

(p.s i think i have a rough idea:confused: ? But would you mind showing me some steps for it and other securem 4.8 and up games?)

:smiley: [/B]

See here.

hey yeh thanx for that,
the only problem is that i have a hp dvd writer dvd200i, correct me if im wrong but that doesnt work with twin peak.

so i think what im a supposed to do is make a image with alcohol with the securem new 4x settings and then set the dpm to 1x and thats about it. Any pointers?:bow:

thanx

sorry,
um… excuse me rico,

so how would i go about this in step form.

( sorry im very new to this and just learning)

p.s where do i downlaod daemon tools i tried downloading daemon333 but when i installed it it just did nothing and wouldnt open.)

:bow: