MCC 03 RG 20 help?

vbimport

Guys was Going thru the forum for this particular media code,seen Some pathetic results from MIT disc

question is for this media code which is better ? MIT or MII ?

MIT should be better but using 8x to write with these discs usually levels the playing field.

I personally don’t think MCC03RG20 in general is suitable for speeds above 12x.

[QUOTE=achemen;1995832]Guys was Going thru the forum for this particular media code,seen Some pathetic results from MIT disc

question is for this media code which is better ? MIT or MII ?[/QUOTE]

The MIT/CMC printable Verbatims are almost the only quality discs i bought since i got the Samsung 203B. They burn excellent to perfect at 12x and very good at higher speeds. Never a miss. But i think it matters a lot which discs you buy with that code :wink: And when you got the best discs it may matter a little which burner you use (not for real life succes but for nice quality scans) :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=cd pirate;1995845]MIT should be better but using 8x to write with these discs usually levels the playing field.

I personally don’t think MCC03RG20 in general is suitable for speeds above 12x.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree :iagree:

MCC 03RG20 may not give pristine scans as MCC004 (16X DVD+R) specially in PIE , but PIF is good and jitter is excellent . It is also very compatible and should play fine :slight_smile:

I have some MII MCC03RG20 that are better than all of my MIT by CMC discs, and work great at 16x, so it really depends on the particular discs one buys.