Maze Runner R1 DVD problem?

vbimport

I got the latest Anydvd HD 7.5.5.0 and CloneBD 1.0.2.5 but it can’t see Maze Runner? Is this another new protection from the Studios? My version is for R1. I don’t get a title so not sure if it will properly create a log file either?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2743924]I got the latest Anydvd HD 7.5.5.0 and CloneBD 1.0.2.5 but it can’t see Maze Runner? Is this another new protection from the Studios? My version is for R1. I don’t get a title so not sure if it will properly create a log file either?[/QUOTE]
Try and create an .iso with AnyDVDHD by right clicking on the Fox head in your Taskbar.

Says Drive R isn’t ready…??? What next? I did create a log file and posted it on Slysoft site. Here’s what the screen shot says…

Bad and Good news…my ext. LG BP40NS20 is able to see the media so does this mean my drive no longer can read newer media move??? Guess it pays to have a spare just in case. So I am going to use CloneCD on this copy and try again to read on the LiteOn drive again. This could be a sign for a new drive…:confused:

I think your drive had a bit too much holiday cheer, or look in the settings of AnyDVD to see if Drive is disabled.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2743934]I think your drive had a bit too much holiday cheer, or look in the settings of AnyDVD to see if Drive is disabled.[/QUOTE]

It does still work and write DVD/BD though… :doh:

ugh…this was the last thing I wanted to current replace. If that is the case now have to go shopping for new drive if the copy and burn doesn’t work.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2743935]It does still work and write DVD/BD though… :doh:[/QUOTE]
Turn off AnyDVDHD and see if the disc plays. If so turn it back on and see if AnyDVDHD discovers it. If not check my screenshot below and make sure your drive N has the check in the box.

It does see the drives…including my Virtual drive. Bad is I used up all my drive bays so I either keep the USB attached or buy a new drive and replace my Old LiteOn Drive with a newer Burner drive to resolve this problem. Will a the LG drive on this site be a better replacement or Asus?

http://www.microcenter.com/product/408815/Internal_16x_Super-Multi_Blu-ray_Writer

http://www.microcenter.com/product/435513/16x_Blu-Ray_Disc_Drive

Not working…darn it… CloneCD copy not working so now going to make a ISO and try that. The LG is having problems burning…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2743939]Not working…darn it… CloneCD copy not working so now going to make a ISO and try that. The LG is having problems burning…[/QUOTE]
Both of those Microcenter BD Drives are too expensive, buy one on Amazon or Newegg.

Is this this the same drive as the LG I listed I read other sites said it was just the plain drive itself?

This is supposedly the same drive with packaging???

Here’s that same drive but way cheaper just drive itself…

http://www.microcenter.com/product/428804/WH16NS40_16x_Internal_Blu-ray_Rewriter#

Here’s what the site mentions the difference are that I found.

With Software
LG BH14NS40 14X SATA Blu-ray BDXL Internal Rewriter with Software - Retail Box
Without Software
LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 - Bulk Drive - Black
Also update the firmware once you get one or the other, I have some of each models.
Make sure if you have only ONE drive powered up when you do update the firmware.
You will need to by software to watch Blu-ray movies I use CyberLink PowerDVD 12 Ultra.
Make sure the version you get supports Blu-Ray NOT ALL DO.
http://forums.evga.com/Diffrence-between-LG-BH14NS40-amp-WH16NS40-BLURAY-Drive-Purchasing-right-now-m2038560.aspx

I guess I can spend that price if the two drives are the same-I just need the drive itself.

Making a ISO now and will try to burn back to DVD in my LiteOn and see how it goes.

Well good and bad news…

Bought a new LG drive and it was able to detect and read the Maze Runner DVD but haven’t backup the DVD yet I still have the ISO image of it. But will try to backup the DVD to see what it does.

Bad news the WH16NS40 doesn’t set booktype to DVD-ROM. Now have to figure a way to make it DVD-ROM burns.

Have you tried a disc you know the Lite-On has read in the past ?
If it reads one or more of those I would say the problem is with reading this specific disc.
If it continues to fail to read other newer discs I would flash it again .
With newer firmware if possible.

[QUOTE=cholla;2744138]Have you tried a disc you know the Lite-On has read in the past ?
If it reads one or more of those I would say the problem is with reading this specific disc.
If it continues to fail to read other newer discs I would flash it again .
With newer firmware if possible.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I am going to do swap back to my old drive again burn again to see if the DVD+R DL booktypes to DVD-ROM but I do recall my burns on the Liteon were auto to DVD-ROM.

Ok I updated to AnyDVD HD 7.5.6.0 and switched back to my LiteOn BD driver and this time I was able to read and create a log file so I am only guess that in my situation 7.5.5.0 didn’t co-exist well with my LiteOn BD drive. But with 7.5.6.0 had no problem reading Maze Runner and was able to create a log file.