Maybe help me one more time

ok, i am going to try to post a burn log from imgburn. I am not very good at this but maybe someonI 21:29:25 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!
I 21:29:25 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 21:29:25 Total Physical Memory: 523,568 KB - Available: 297,652 KB
I 21:29:25 Initialising SPTI…
I 21:29:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 21:29:25 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD±RW/RAM!
I 21:30:20 Operation Started!
I 21:30:20 Building Image Tree…
I 21:30:20 Checking Directory Depth…
I 21:30:20 Calculating Totals…
I 21:30:20 Preparing Image…
E 21:30:20 Fix VTS Sectors Failed! - Reason: VTS_02_0.IFO is not a valid IFO file.
E 21:30:52 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:32
e can help figure it out.

ok now my problem is it was working ,and was all in my hard drive but it has this problem now any advice would help. It is stored on my ext. drive could something happen during the transfer?:sad::sad::doh:

[QUOTE=chevyeightalot;2022848]ok, i am going to try to post a burn log from imgburn. I am not very good at this but maybe someonI 21:29:25 ImgBurn Version 2.4.0.0 started!
I 21:29:25 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 21:29:25 Total Physical Memory: 523,568 KB - Available: 297,652 KB
I 21:29:25 Initialising SPTI…
I 21:29:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 21:29:25 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD±RW/RAM!
I 21:30:20 Operation Started!
I 21:30:20 Building Image Tree…
I 21:30:20 Checking Directory Depth…
I 21:30:20 Calculating Totals…
I 21:30:20 Preparing Image…
E 21:30:20 Fix VTS Sectors Failed! - Reason: VTS_02_0.IFO is not a valid IFO file.
E 21:30:52 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:32
e can help figure it out.

ok now my problem is it was working ,and was all in my hard drive but it has this problem now any advice would help. It is stored on my ext. drive could something happen during the transfer?:sad::sad::doh:[/QUOTE]

[B]E 21:30:20 [B]Fix VTS[/B] Sectors Failed! - Reason: VTS_02_0.IFO is not a valid IFO file.[/B]
If I didn’t know better I would say you ranthe DVD movie files through FixVTS,…if so did you remove the FixVTS backup folder that was created before you started the burn :confused:

ok i don’t recall doing anything but sending it to my f drive(ext hd) from my c drive. i don’t even know what the fix thing is you are refering to, but this has happened on other movies and i just had to delete and put back on my pc. Just tring to figure out why it is happening. Any other suggestions? Would a restore help anything wonder?

May I suggest that discussions on the use of ImgBurn are inappropriate on a DVD Fab forum which uses VSO as the burning engine?

Is there not an appropriate ImgBurn forum where you can discuss your problem?

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2022997]May I suggest that discussions on the use of ImgBurn are inappropriate on a DVD Fab forum which uses VSO as the burning engine?

Is there not an appropriate ImgBurn forum where you can discuss your problem?[/QUOTE]

You can select ImgBurn as the burn engine within DVDFab… so discussions of ImgBurn can take place…my friend :smiley:

how did you get the files on your computer? i assume you used dvdfab. is this correct? or did you use ripit4me?

if you used ripit4me, it seems you may have used dvd decrypter in IFO mode and ripit4me in file mode. is this correct?

dvdfab all the way. Sorry took so long to get back but had to work. ok little more info, dvdfab says some dvd info cannot be read choose main movie or customize to copy it. So then went to imgburn cause it will tell me exactly what part is missing or messed up.

ok so you ripped a dvd disc to hard drive using dvdfab. then tried to burn using imgburn and this error came up. correct?

It is stored on my ext. drive could something happen during the transfer?

no (well it shouldnt)

do you have the latest version of dvdfab? what mode did you use? what movie is trouble? have you tried to rip it again? did you have pathplayer enabled or disabled? have you successfully burned this video_ts folder before?

just trying to understand your situation a little better. :slight_smile:

ok ripped to c drive with dvdfab(full disc). tranfered to f drive (ext drive). have burned once i believe (no guarentee) from f drive, and then error arrived.

lastest version yes
pathplayer yes always
mr untouchable was the movie
i will rip again and it will work again, just tring to figure out where the files go and what happenes to them. We may never know

[QUOTE=chevyeightalot;2023503]i will rip again and it will work again, just tring to figure out where the files go and what happenes to them. We may never know[/QUOTE]

umm this is strange. if you run the non-working rip through ifoedit, does it work? will the folder play in your media player (vlc, power dvd…) have you tried using VSO as burn engine instead of ImgBurn?

you said full disc with pathplayer. was this with the navigation options?

[QUOTE=chevyeightalot;2023503]ok ripped to c drive with dvdfab(full disc). tranfered to f drive (ext drive). have burned once i believe (no guarentee) from f drive, and then error arrived.

lastest version yes
pathplayer yes always
mr untouchable was the movie
i will rip again and it will work again, just tring to figure out where the files go and what happenes to them. We may never know[/QUOTE]

If you want it on your F drive then why not rip to that drive,…why rip to the C drive then tranafer to F drive :confused: sorry just don’t make sence to me…maybe getting corupt during the manual transfer :eek:

[QUOTE=chevyeightalot;2023444]dvdfab all the way. Sorry took so long to get back but had to work. ok little more info, dvdfab says some dvd info cannot be read choose main movie or customize to copy it. So then went to imgburn cause it will tell me exactly what part is missing or messed up.[/QUOTE]

this is what is says when using dvdfab to burn

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2023511]If you want it on your F drive then why not rip to that drive,…why rip to the C drive then tranafer to F drive :confused: sorry just don’t make sence to me…maybe getting corupt during the manual transfer :eek:[/QUOTE]

my wife does the ripping most of the time and it is just easier for her to go to c drive because the f drive is new and wow what some confusion that caused