Maxell sale at Office Depot

vbimport

Office Depot has 15 packs of Maxell DVD+R and DVD-R on sale. Buy one get one free. A 15 pack is $26.97. Net cost per disk is about 90 cents.

The DVD+R is RICOHJPNR01 and the DVD-R is MXL RG02.

Both media should work without any problems in your NEC-2500.

In most cases the RICOHJPNR01 and MXL RG02 DVDs are of good quality.

Andy :smiley:

Yes, but I would probably pick the maxell DVD-Rs - I’ve had perfect results with these at 4x.

I bought a box of DVD-R and a box of DVD+R. The +R burns at 6X and the -R burns at 4X.

good deal i got some of the dvd-rs…i hear that these are supposed to be excellent quality.

They are the next best thing to TY, and in some drives they may equal TY. At least at 4x. Would love to try one at 8x.

Burned at 4x in NEC 2500A:

They are the next best thing to TY, and in some drives they may equal TY. At least at 4x. Would love to try one at 8x.

Just now got my 50 spindle Maxell (MXL RG02) DVD-Rs in the mail ($63 from buy.com). Not quite the deal that was at staples which I missed, but good price for good quality nonetheless.

Rdgrimes, for best quality burns where speed is not a factor, would you recommend 4x or 2x on my NEC 2500A?

Rdgrimes, for best quality burns where speed is not a factor, would you recommend 4x or 2x on my NEC 2500A?

There’s practically no difference here, for quality.