Maxell MXL RG01

I went to the 99 cent store and noticed they had some Maxell packaged individual jewel case DVD-R’s. I picked up 2 of them (I know, kindof pricey at a dollar a disc). The package says they’re MIJ.
But they are MXL RG01 and they look like they are of fantastic quality and there wasn’t a spec of dust or any smudges on the disc.

They say they are Maxell DVD-R Video discs.

I also recently got a hold of 3 MXL RG02’s elsewhere. (Kindof ugly yellow Maxell disc’s).

Does anyone think I should pick up a few more before they are gone, or should I let em go?

For a dollar a pop I’d let em go. You can find spindles of 100 Verbs for around $20 when they are on sale.

Try burning them :slight_smile:
Maxell’s MIJ media [I]can [/I]be very good.

Not worth a dollar each though…not as good as the Hitachi High Grades either. I’m sure they are good discs, but just not worth the bucks to me.

what 99 cent store was it? I don’t recall having that MID before. Wouldn’t mind trying them out.

.99 for a disc that will only burn @4x is not a deal. I would leave them in the dollar store.

[QUOTE=nekrosoft13;1981111]what 99 cent store was it? I don’t recall having that MID before. Wouldn’t mind trying them out.[/QUOTE]

:wink:

I did go to a couple of them and only one of them had them. They had the basic HP +/- R’s 8x and 16x, they had some JVC,s and they had some Pleomax (?) by Samsung but all those were MIT. Some Imation and HP CD-RW’s.