Maxell 8x DVD-R High-Grade w/Hardcoat - 5-pack - $4.87

These are short-serial MIJs (MXL RG03). The cheapest I’ve seen them before in the states is $2 per disk. This deal is about the same as the clearance price on the Apple MXL RG03s that were at Fry’s.

Maxell 5 Pack High Grade DVD-R with Hardcoat Antiscratch Protection with DVD Cases

1st post
There are also Ritek Ridata printables 50 pack 8x & 16x on sale at Monoprice (limit 3) 8.50 for 8x/9.35 for 16x before shipping.
Not the best media but a good deal even after shipping charges.
Oh buy 2 or 3 and get a little better price

www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10836

[QUOTE=jimmycricket;1928806]1st post
There are also Ritek Ridata printables 50 pack 8x & 16x on sale at Monoprice (limit 3) 8.50 for 8x/9.35 for 16x before shipping.
Not the best media but a good deal even after shipping charges.
Oh buy 2 or 3 and get a little better price

www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10836[/QUOTE]

I’ll spare you since it is your first post

why would you even bring up Ritek Media and compare it to Maxell Japan?? Thats all I am gonna say since it is your first post

And since I dont want you to cry for my harsh criticism, here is a sugar treat for you: Welcome to CDFREAKS Forum

Now only $4.48.

Hmmm
I never seen before [B]DVD-R[/B] High Grade

Oops. And I just realized that they are no longer available. My bad. I shouldn’t have bumped the thread. Sorry.

Not in Stock!

[QUOTE=negritude;2009562]Oops. And I just realized that they are no longer available. My bad. I shouldn’t have bumped the thread. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info negritude :slight_smile:
I just found lowest price Maxell BQ DVD-R media

http://www.ncixus.com/products/21283/635070%2F12/MAXELL/