Maxell 4x DVD+R

Hi guys, on said media it can either be;

Maxell 001
YUDEN000T01
Ritek
Ricoh

In terms of 25 spindles that ive seen in a B&M store, how would i differentiate between the mids,they are MIJ on the spindles so that rules out ritek, but how would i know the others. Ideally i would like t01 but is Maxell001 good aswell?

Thanks

Over here the 5-packs are definitely T01 if they say MIJ on the cardboard packaging, but I’ve never known the others in the UK to be MIJ.

Whether they’re Ricoh or something else, I don’t know :slight_smile:

Edit: just noticed you said they’re MIJ on the spindles. Whatever they are I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I’d buy at least one (wish I could find some MIJ spindles!).

If these are in a typical TY cakebox or a gray bottom cakebox, they are most likely YUDEN000 T01.
If not, these could only be MAXELL 001.

Ricoh and Ritek have never made any 4x media in Japan.

(Watch out: There were some mislabels, cakeboxes with 8x media that is RITEK R03 and RITEK G05 were labeled as Made in Japan… But IIRC that only affected 8x media.)

IIRC the 5 boxes only came in Ricoh and TY and you could tell them apart because the Ricoh came in a darker gold box, as for spindles im not sure. Is it liekly they are ty given the Maxell001 seem very rare in comparison. How good are the maxell001’s if i were to end up with those. Also what what would be a good price to pay for 200 of these (8 spindles), if they were t01 which i had about 200 of in the past they would burn great.

I’d buy them and ask questions later :bigsmile: - seriously, MAXELL 001 and YUDEN000 T01 are extremely rare, and ending up with YUDEN000 T01 or MAXELL 001 would be a big bonus in my opinion :iagree:

Decided against it, price wouldve ended up as 6.30 pounds per 25 spindle, which considering the fact that SVP have the 10 off 30 google checkout on (making t02’s 21 quid per 100), is not worth it imo.

Which B&M store did you see them in, and where is it? :wink:

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]Decided against it, price wouldve ended up as 6.30 pounds per 25 spindle, which considering the fact that SVP have the 10 off 30 google checkout on (making t02’s 21 quid per 100), is not worth it imo.[/QUOTE]I would try one of these though, it’s definitely fun :bigsmile:

I wish I had bought more of the 10 packs of MAXELL001 that used to be sold at Wal-Mart here in the States. I still have ONE disc left that I don’t think I’ll ever use…

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]Decided against it, price wouldve ended up as 6.30 pounds per 25 spindle, which considering the fact that SVP have the 10 off 30 google checkout on (making t02’s 21 quid per 100), is not worth it imo.[/QUOTE]

What?! I’d have snapped those up :eek: :iagree:…worth it for a bit of MAXELL001 or T01 (mind you, I paid £14 for a 25 spindle of T02 from Maplin’s, so no wonder that price is attractive to me ;)).

Like Kev asked, where’d you see them? I’m dying to know :bigsmile:

Decided against it, price wouldve ended up as 6.30 pounds per 25 spindle, which considering the fact that SVP have the 10 off 30 google checkout on (making t02’s 21 quid per 100), is not worth it imo.

:eek: That would be one the worst mistakes in your life, I believe! :bigsmile:

Yeah, if I’d seen them and didn’t buy them, it would bug me for sure :bigsmile:

Not if I had got there first! :wink:

£6.30 per 25pc of rare media is a bargain! :iagree:

Indeed it is :iagree:

And I’d have fought you for them :wink:

draws his lightsabre :wink:

I try to order Maxell DVD+R 4X & FUJI DVD+R 1X :bigsmile:
I already got info Maxell but please someone know about FUJI 1X DVD+R :bow:

There’s no such thing as 1x DVD+R media. :disagree:
The slowest DVD+R media is 2.4x.

Perhaps you mean Fuji 1x DVD-R ?

Yes right here below link
http://www.totalmedia.com/catalog/catalog_home.asp?CatID=1722&OID=-1&CID=&bustype=01

Fuji 1x DVD-R could be 1FUJIFILM, RITEK G03 or - if you really have luck - TAIYOYUDEN. :slight_smile:

These DVD+R are most likely 2.4x, so I guess they could be RICOHJPN D00. Definitely something special :bigsmile:
(I was able to get RICOHJPN D00 not long ago but didn’t because these discs were horribly overpriced.)

Thank you
and RICOHJPN D00 001 was I buy BestBuy 25pack was $79
first time DVD blank Media in BB long time ago