MAX PAYNE THE MOVIE: what do you expect it to be?

vbimport

My question is:

will the movie story match the game story ?

I hope Mark Wahlberg will act like Max Payne, even if there are some cosmetic glitches like the strange moves of the character in the game, acquired using some mouse’n’keyboard combos :wink:

After seeing a few previews…i’m not expecting too much from this. More glam and cgi then story and acting.

I’ll wait until it comes out to rent.

Certainly the potential’s there to make a good film and I always thought the game itself was very cinematic but as ever it’s all down to the people producing the film as to how it turns out.

Interesting idea though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2136426]After seeing a few previews…i’m not expecting too much from this. More glam and cgi then story and acting.

I’ll wait until it comes out to rent.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

TYREK
It might be pretty good. The game is fun and
MARK WHALBERG of SHOOTER,and THE HAPPENING
is going to star in it. So I’m optomistic that it will
have good action.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Could be a modern classic in the good old Film Noir tradition, the very charme of the computer game, but most likely will just be a forgettable popcorn movie.

I enjoyed the games, particularly the first one.
The trailer looks like it’ll be fun. Mark Wahlberg has come a long way from being a punk juvie, rapper and doing underwear commercials. I think he’s turned into a pretty darn good actor… as seen in flicks like, Italian Job, 4 Brothers and Shooter.

Is this gonna be a Oscar winner?..nah, but please, just entertain me.
Oh, and I"ll have my popcorn with extra butter please…:smiley:

[QUOTE=maineman;2138305]I enjoyed the games, particularly the first one.
The trailer looks like it’ll be fun. Mark Wahlberg has come a long way from being a punk juvie, rapper and doing underwear commercials. I think he’s turned into a pretty darn good actor… as seen in flicks like, Italian Job, 4 Brothers and Shooter.

Is this gonna be a Oscar winner?..nah, but please, just entertain me.
Oh, and I"ll have my popcorn with extra butter please…:D[/QUOTE]

Make mine light on the butter