Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne

i am a little bit confused after reading pages of posts and i’ve not found the answer to my hamletic question:

i got a 1:1 blindwrite image done by a guy with a Lite-On 52x32x52x and Blindwrite 4.5.7.49…

I have a plextor w1610a (16x10x40x)…will it correctly burn the disc?? will i have too my little flashy 1:1 copy of this damned securom protected game??? :slight_smile: :confused:

If you don’t own the original game, don’t post

From the sound of his post, he doesn’t own the original copy. Now he’s probably going to come back to this thread and BS. I think mods should lock this thread up.

what a gimp.
he gets a copy from someone,and expects to copy it and either sell it,or pass it on to someone else…what a nerve,and asking for help on the subject too.

my advice is F**K YOU.:frowning:

Don’t be so quick. His buddy may have had the gear, prorad may not have had the gear for imaging

yeah,suppose so,but if it was me,i would play dumb and would have asked the guy to do another.
that way,you definatly have one for yourself.
better than the friggin probs i got with my MP2.
mine wont run at all,original and backup,2nd original i may add.
it just spins,and does nothing.
i kinda think its the patch.1.01.
i heard it blacklists virtual drives,but on my friends and mine,its blacklisted my 48125W liteon,and his 52 speed liteon drive.
his liteon dvd rom plays it,but my pioneer 106 doesnt.

“welcome to the land of no-cd patches…”:rolleyes:

Don’t be so quick. His buddy may have had the gear, prorad may not have had the gear for imaging

got it!!!

we both (my friend and I) bought max payne but as i have the plextor and he has the lite on i knew he was the only one that could try to make a 1:1 backup copy…I knew that my plextor couldn’t do it but i was wondering if at least it could correctly write an image of a securom protected game…only curiosity…

my advice is F**K YOU.:frowning:

I really wasn’t expecting such a reaction…

Couldnt your friend just burn the image on his machine seeing as he made it, and you’re a bit worried about it? It would only have taken 15mins or so to burn? I mean, he obviously tested it as you call it a 1:1 copy. Best thing overall is suck it and see … if it doesn’t work, what have you lost, 50p on a blank disc?

Originally posted by Prorad
[B]

i got a 1:1 blindwrite image done by a guy with a Lite-On 52x32x52x and Blindwrite 4.5.7.49…

I have a plextor w1610a (16x10x40x)…will it correctly burn the disc?? will i have too my little flashy 1:1 copy of this damned securom protected game??? :slight_smile: :confused: [/B]

the way you word it,made me think you are wanting to copy the copy…I.E: piracy.

anyways,why dont you just get “him” to copy the disc.im sure he wouldnt mind,seeing as you both bought the originals…hmmm.:cool:

Originally posted by BeLGaRaTh
Couldnt your friend just burn the image on his machine seeing as he made it, and you’re a bit worried about it? It would only have taken 15mins or so to burn? I mean, he obviously tested it as you call it a 1:1 copy. Best thing overall is suck it and see … if it doesn’t work, what have you lost, 50p on a blank disc?

yeah yeah i know…already done…it was just to know if i really need to throw away my plextor or it can still be good 4 something…however np :slight_smile:

Just use Alcohol 120% 1.4.8 Build(1222) Or Better and it will work.
Max Payne 2 suck anyways…