Max payne 2 back up please help!

Ok I’m sick of this I’ve been trying to back up max payne2 for days and gone through tones of cd’s
So what protection does it have everyone has a different answer. So what is it?
And what program is best to suit my system
I think it is a LG gce-8480b 48x16x48
Running XP
will other burning programs conflict if I have more than 1 installed
Cd’s I’m using to back up on strathfield, verbatim, tdk, imation, teac. which is the best

I really appreciate it
THANKS Hayden

is clone cd good
it looks crap to me

Yes I know people hate triple posts
Which cd is copy protected
Thanks

Hey Hayden,

1. Copy Protection is on CD3, i’s SecuRom 4.85.04.0021.
  2. You’ve got to use the twinpeak method to make a succesful backup. How it works you can read
    here
  3. There shouldn’t be a conflict with any burning programm with this method.
  4. I used verbatim worked fine your choice :slight_smile:

Thanks so much
I hope your right :slight_smile: but I think I’ll get my friend to do it he know every thing about burning he told me what to do in a click of a finger WOW!!!

Make sure to use an ATIP hider (CloneCD’s Hide CDR or Alcohol’s Ignore Media Type options) if playing from any sort of burner.

My fiend said something about making a bwa file and merging it with twinpeak in clone cd and changing a lot of settings.

I don’t know to much for me to learn

Originally posted by Hayden
[B]My fiend said something about making a bwa file and merging it with twinpeak in clone cd and changing a lot of settings.

I don’t know to much for me to learn [/B]

Yes it is a lot to learn for beginners. But that is the only way to make a non-emulated copy of a SecuROM CD. Unless you have a Plextor Premium and BlindWrite 5.

Copy Protection is on CD3

I though Max Payne 2 has two disc…

english release 3 discs:)

really??
mine has two disc

There SHOULD be :

Install 1
Install 2
Play

I can’t see how you can have 2 discs without affecting the content…

My Australian edition came with 3 discs Install 1
Install 2 and Play

well, i only have install and play, don`t know why but i have two here

Originally posted by t111645
well, i only have install and play, don`t know why but i have two here

Well try and install it, and see if it asks you for it.

yes it plays and ask for it.

I have Max Payne 2 backed up using Game Jackal. They have a beta release of a product that allows you to play the game without the CD. Although beta it seems pretty reliable. Have used it with all my games. Check out www,gamejackal.com

Originally posted by Chilli Palmer
I have Max Payne 2 backed up using Game Jackal. They have a beta release of a product that allows you to play the game without the CD. Although beta it seems pretty reliable. Have used it with all my games. Check out www,gamejackal.com

Hi, could you tell us how it manages to run games without a CD. I have an idea but am not sure.