Matt Damon On Sarah Palin

Yes I listened to it, that’s why I got a big laugh from your comment… voicing an opinion or comment, doesn’t necessarily make it “correct”…But I’m sure that’s just your opinion…
JMHO, I could be wrong! and so can you…

yes I could be but you were making fun of my comments which I would not do

[quote=zap em;2130208]GUY’S
Well this is the problem.Even though SAMLAR thinks DAMONS
description of PALIN was correct, you could say the same about
SENATOR OBAMA. He isn’t qualified to be PRESIDENT either
that’s my opinion[but neither is MCAIN]. Anyway my point is
if an actor is going to be biased at least say so,and don’t
just point out one side of the candates.
ZAP:bigsmile::clap:[/quote]

Ya but isn’t that what politics are all about? Stating your beliefs and blatantly disregarding the other parties beliefs?
:bigsmile:

That not what it should be I for one have voted for people in both parties. I do not blatantly disregard any parties beliefs I did not even vote for Obama in the primaries but I think Matt Damon was correct in what he stated even though others will say he was not.

I’m not saying that’s how everyone practices politics. I for one claim no party. I vote for who I see fit to run things best.
But if you watch a political debate, its all about saying what you believe and disregarding the other person.

no party man I like that I am a Lou Dobbs fan we should all be no party people

I agree samlar. I’ve never been a fan of political parties. Mostly because the people that claim to be republican or democrat don’t even really know what it means to be one.

You guys crack me up…Seems our 40th President of the USA was a Hollywood movie actor. Does Ronald Reagan ring a bell to anyone? Did you pay attention to him? He was also the 33rd Governor of California.

yeah i know someone will have something to say to cover that up too…

Yeah, and Ronald Reagan never said the totally asinine $hit that these Hollywood idiots say today. I wonder if some of them have an IQ above 50 considering the crap that flows out of their yaps.

Moved this thread here as it has turned into a debate.

Let’s keep it friendly everyone. :wink:

[QUOTE=UTR;2130628]Yeah, and Ronald Reagan never said the totally asinine $hit that these Hollywood idiots say today. [/QUOTE]

Not until he began suffering from senility and dementia late in his presidency.

No offense to anyone here, but I’d say Matt Damon’s IQ is as high or higher than anyone’s on this forum. He did attend Harvard until deciding to pursue his acting career and considering that he’s the highest grossing actor of all time it would seem he made a wise choice.

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2130656]Not until he began suffering from senility and dementia late in his presidency. [/QUOTE]

Sorry, Reagan never came close to the vitriol coming out of Hollywood today.

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2130656]No offense to anyone here, but I’d say Matt Damon’s IQ is as high or higher than anyone’s on this forum. He did attend Harvard until deciding to pursue his acting career and considering that he’s the highest grossing actor of all time it would seem he made a wise choice.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, again. Attending Harvard doesn’t make you intelligent either. As does making money. He is intellectually retarded based on his hate filled statements. He isn’t alone either. I won’t even get into the hypocrisy of him and multitudes of others in the entertainment field. They preach tolerance, peace and love out of one side of their mouths and then spew hatred and intolerance out of the other. Damen and his ilk are of the highest order of intolerant scum we have in this country today. They are nothing better than liberal Nazis.

Ronald Reagans said these and other things that were stupid. The problem with post like this it always gets dirty, but if you are going to bring up Ronald Reagan at least we should show just a few of the stupid things he said.

“This fellow they’ve nominated claims he’s the new Thomas Jefferson. Well let me tell you something; I knew Thomas Jefferson. He was a friend of mine and Governor… You’re no Thomas Jefferson!” – Ronald Reagan, 1992

Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." – Ronald Reagan, 1981
A tree is a tree. How many more do you have to look at?" – Ronald Reagan, 1966, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park as governor of California
I have flown twice over Mt St. Helens out on our west coast. I’m not a scientist and I don’t know the figures, but I have a suspicion that that one little mountain has probably released more sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere of the world than has been released in the last ten years of automobile driving or things of that kind that people are so concerned about." – Ronald Reagan, 1980. (Actually, Mount St. Helens, at its peak activity, emitted about 2,000 tons of sulfur dioxide per day, compared with 81,000 tons per day by cars

“Facts are stupid things.” – Ronald Reagan, 1988, a misquote of John Adams, “Facts are stubborn things.”

“We think there is a parallel between federal involvement in education and the decline in profit over recent years.” – Ronald Reagan, 1983. (It’s always good to run the Department of Education to make money.)
“You can’t help those who simply will not be helped. One problem that we’ve had, even in the best of times, is people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless who are homeless, you might say, by choice.” – President Reagan, 1/31/84, on Good Morning America, defending his administration against charges of callousness.

Let’s get back to the topic of Matt Damon/Sarah Palin please people. :wink:

IMO, Matt Damon is an idiot…Unlike Sarah Palin he pretends for a living…Political commenting is 'above his pay grade"…
He should just keep on making crappy flicks, and keep political comments out of the scripts…He is an angry spoiled little puppet,and lives in La La Land with the rest of the hollyweird crowd who spout their hatred and sexism…
Instead of the “Most sexiest man Alive” he should have been voted the “most sexist man alive” he’d have my vote…:stuck_out_tongue:

JMHO…

Hey samlar, if that’s the worst you have against Reagan then you have nothing close to what Damon said about Palin. He is just one of several self centered actors that have attacked her personally in horrible ways. The radical liberal’s real faces are showing this election. Nearly all of them are race baiting, hate filled, intolerant, small minded, anti-American, anti-military, two faced bigots. Palin has done nothing to these people to warrant the vitriol they have aimed at her. She must be some kind of big threat to the liberal dogma they try to force feed us, the ignorant masses.

Damon and his rich hollywood pals are just part of the left wing ultra rich that manipulate the very poor and the working people pay for it. The Libs are really scared of Patlin because she is not a main stream crooked pol., I bet she would be a better president than McCain.
Lets see how the debates go.
Matt Damon may be educated but he is just spewing the drivel that these crazy libs spew.

There was a lot more and yes they were worse than what Matt said It is not liberals who are going on this forum and calling people names like UTR did it is good old republicans doing it. And I am not a liberal

Is this what you stand for?
a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties dcapitalized

People, no matter how famous, are entitled to their own opinions of the possible leaders of the USA. It’s what separates us from a vast majority of the rest of the world.

Matt Damon makes alot of sense. She has no working knowledge of national security (she can’t even properly secure her own email account, how is she gonna help secure the country), is currently governor of the only state that the government is funded by BIG oil profits. She is not at all responsible for the budget surplus in Alaska unless she is fixing oil prices, and if that is the case then she should be impeached as governor. Has no experience with balancing a budget of the magnitude of the entire country, no economic experience, and has come under fire on multiple occasions for corruption and misuse of state funds. [B]Yeah, Matt knows exactly what he’s talking about. [/B]

Palin is a major threat to the liberal agenda and strategy. The far left has made discrediting her politically AND PERSONALLY a top priority. She drew 60,000 people for a campaign stop in Florida over the weekend. They can’t destroy her and the more they try the more popular she becomes. She represents the everyday American and not the typical self appointed royalty we typically get as candidates. McCain may lose this November but the Palin steamroller will be in full force by 2012. If Obama, McCain, Biden and Palin were all running for president she would win in a landslide this election. Most people see the vitriol coming from Hollywood about her as validation that she is the right person to be president one day. Palin is authentic and represents the average Joe and Jane in this country and that is a powerful base from which to run a political campaign. She very well could be the next Ronald Reagan and that scares the hell out of liberals and explains the reason for their vicious, false and hate filled attacks against her.