Matshita dvd-ram uj8c0

vbimport

I have Sony vaio SVE14112 EN laptop that got a problem SOMETIME BURN DVD AND SOMTIME NOT BURN
I was burned recovery media in same DVD disk before, but now my laptop IS UNABLE COMPLATE TO FORMAT ALL TYPE DVD CD DISCK
I have try command prompt also for formating DVD disk but field
Then I installed new original drivers of my laptop model but not slowed my problem
So that I uninstall disk driver, atapi controller driver and DVD CD rom drivers from device manager and restart my laptop
Drivers installation start and install successfully but now SHOWING MATSHITA DVD RAM UJ8C0 DISCONNECTED IN BACKUP AND RECOVERY OPTION
please help how to fix formating problem and DVD disconnected problem
Thanks

Can you still boot from the recovery discs?

Yes
I have boot and one problem is slowed, but my formating problem is not slowed, laptop only format flash drives not DVD/CD drive

Can you burn discs with other software, like CDBurnerXP (https://cdburnerxp.se/help/Intro/cdburnerxp) or ImgBurn (imgburn.com)? If not, what is the full error message?

I have try to burn with imgburn, poweeISO, winiso, ultra ISO, infrarecorder, winarchiver, gizmo drive,
But all is filed to burn

Then l clean installed my laptop and try to formating my disk again but my formating problem is not slowed,

Do the blank CD and DVD you have work on another drive?

Maybe the drive is bad and needs replacing. (Or maybe an external drive will be good enough.)

I used another laptop to burn disk and that burn