Matshita bd-mlt uj230as problem

vbimport

after I did a cean install of Win 7 64bits on my VAIO VGN-FW31M , I can’t seem to be able to read/write blue ray discs, tried on sony’s site for my model and specific optical drive , only one firmware would install right, can read write cds dvds so the issue is br discs… any ideas?tried many installations i found on the net… got message that they 're either problematic or outdated and that what I have is up-to-date :confused: any help acceptable

Welcome to our forum :flower:

Doing a quick google search brings up quite a lot of people having this problem with your drive. Have you tried a simple Win7 troubleshooter fix? I don’t have high hopes for this fix, but worth a try first. You do have Blu-ray playback software re-installed?

Which program do you use for burning to BD-R media and what are the errormessages you get?

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=Eva_trinity;2619504]after I did a cean install of Win 7 64bits on my VAIO VGN-FW31M , I can’t seem to be able to read/write blue ray discs, tried on sony’s site for my model and specific optical drive , only one firmware would install right, can read write cds dvds so the issue is br discs… any ideas?[/QUOTE]Reinstall the BD writing software that came with your computer. All should be fine then.

Michael