Matrix trick?

vbimport

I’ve got the European version of The Matrix (the first movie), i guess, wanto do a complete disc transfer with DVD2one, but just for the end , it stops…i ripped it with DVDdecrypter, using dvd2one 1.23, yet another bug ?
please, point me in the right direction.

thanks,

Fug.

try smart ripper you can download it at www.dvdrhelp.com just look for the tool link on the left

Originally posted by batman2k1
try smart ripper you can download it at www.dvdrhelp.com just look for the tool link on the left

Yes, this “did the trick” why i don’t know, i installed Smartripper, changed only to: “select all” to do a complete disc rip, and when compressed now with DVD20ne, DVD2one did not crash now, and i got a perfect copy on dvdr of “The Matrix”
Thank you !

Was your failed attempt with DVDD using 3.1.5/6.0, or the older 3.1.4.0?
There were many problems reported for newer-than-4.0 versions of DVDD–at least with earlier D2O versions. I never advanced from 3.1.4.0, and never saw these ‘problems’ (in fact, now I use AnyDvd to skip the whole ripping-process–but I’m still curious).

Yep … I stuck with v.3.1.4 also and never had a problem.

The later versions definitely had issues with DVD2one.

Originally posted by Phil Thomas
[B]Yep … I stuck with v.3.1.4 also and never had a problem.

The later versions definitely had issues with DVD2one. [/B]

Yep, used the newest/latest version, .6 of DVDecrypter, which gave me problems with DVD2one, when compressing was almost done, DVD2one crashed, but using the latest Smartripper version,
it went o.k. with DVD2one…So i should use the older version of DVDecrypter…I prefer the userinterface of DVDecrypter above the one of Smartripper… or has Smartripper some advantages against the ones of DVDecrypter ?

Cant really comment on SmartRipper, as I haven’t used it for a long time.

I have always used DVD Decrypter with DVD2one and the only time I had a problem was when I upgraded from v.3.1.4.

I reverted back to 3.1.4 and everything was fine again, so have stuck with it since.

I think Erwin recommends this version,because of problems they found in l8r versions.

Smartripper hasn’t changed for ages. It doesn’t have all the features DVDDecrypter has but it does what it’s supposed to do. And using it in “Backup” mode is the most foolproof method of ripping a DVD. Only AnyDVD is easier.

cu
braeutigam