Marty's Computer Humor

vbimport

:a This must be in the wrong place but it has to start some place :a,

Chain Letter For women Only

This letter was started by awomen like your self in the hopes of bringing relief to other tired anddiscontented women. Unlike most chainletters this one does not cost anything.

Just send a copy of thisletter to five (5) of your friends who are equally tired and discontented. Then bundle your husband or Boy friend up andsend him to the woman whose name appears at the top of the list, and add yourname to the bottom of the list.

When your name comes to thetop of the list, you will receive 16,877 men! One of them is bound to be a hellof a lot better then the one you already have.

DO NOTBREAK THE CHAIN***********

One women broke the chain andgot her own S.O.B. back.

At this writing a friend ofmine had already received 185 men. Theyburied her yesterday, But it took threeUndertakers 36 hours to get the smile off her face, and two days to get herlegs together so they could close the coffin

KEEPTHE FAITH**********

Bella Abzug

Eleanor Rosevelt

Gloria Steinam

BroomHilda

Nancy Palosiy

:aStill can not get my Picture to show on my post but your lose:a

[B]Commentsmade in the year 1955!
That’s only 53 years ago![/B]

‘I’ll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it’s going tobe impossible to buy a week’s groceries for $20.00.’

‘Have you seen the new cars coming out next year?
It won’t be long before $2,000.00 will only buy a used one.’

‘If cigarettes keep going up in price, I’m going to quit. A quarter a pack isridiculous.’

‘Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging a dime just to mail aletter?’

‘If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outsidehelp at the store.’

‘When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 29cents a gallon.
Guess we’d be better off leaving the car in the garage.’

‘Kids today are impossible. Those duck tail haircuts make it impossible to staygroomed.
Next thing you know, boys will be wearing their hair as long as the girls.’

‘I’m afraid to send my kids to the movies anymore.
Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying DAMN in GONE WITH THE WIND,
it seems every new movie has either HELL or DAMN in it.’

‘I read the other day where some scientist thinks it’s possible to put a man onthe moon by the end of the century.
They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down inTexas.’

‘Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $75,000 ayear just to play ball?
It wouldn’t surprise me if someday they’ll be making more than the President.’

‘I never thought I’d see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric.They are even making electric typewriters now.’

‘It’s too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few married women arehaving to work to make ends meet.’

‘It won’t be long before young couples are going to have to hire someone towatch their kids so they can both work.’

‘Marriage doesn’t mean a thing anymore, those Hollywood stars seem to begetting divorced at the drop of a hat.’

‘I’m afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door to a whole lot offoreign business.’

‘Thank goodness I won’t live to see the day when the Government takes half ourincome in taxes.
I sometimes wonder if we are electing the best people to congress.’

‘The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I seriously doubtthey will ever catch on.’

‘There is no sense going to Lincoln or Omaha anymore for a weekend, it costsnearly $15.00 a night to stay in a hotel.’

‘No one can afford to be sick anymore, at $35.00 a day in the hospital it’s toorich for my blood.’

‘If they think I’ll pay 50 cents for a haircut, forget it.’

Know any friends who would get a kick out of these, pass this on! Be sure andsend it to your kids and grandkids too!

:bow::bow::iagree::iagree::disagree::disagree::cop::cop:

My DOG answers my prayers… but then again I take meds…