vbimport

GUY’S,
This may seem humorous,but do you think people should be
allowed to marry their pet’s?
zap.:eek::eek:

WTF??? I don’t condone that.

Only if she’s a Penthouse Pet. :slight_smile:

Is this some sort of rural arrangement?
I’ve heard of stories about , you know, New Zealanders and their sheep, and the occasional Greek wandering past a field of horses/ponies … but actual legalisation …

No.

[QUOTE=debro;2113368]Is this some sort of rural arrangement?
I’ve heard of stories about , you know, New Zealanders and their sheep, and the occasional Greek wandering past a field of horses/ponies … but actual legalisation …

No.[/QUOTE]
Come one…don’t you realize how many people are married to dogs pun intended :wink:

A good man is always his wife bull

[quote=Kerry56;2113336]Only if she’s a Penthouse Pet. :)[/quote] That’s what I was going to say, but you beat me to it! :bigsmile:

No. Pets can’t give consent. When we discover sentient animals that can communicate clearly their wishes and desires in a way we can understand, we can revisit the issue. Until then, pets and animals are like children, and need to be protected by us and from us.

[QUOTE=zap em;2113330]GUY’S,
This may seem humorous,but do you think people should be
allowed to marry their pet’s?
zap.:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Not a guy :stuck_out_tongue:

I love my kitty dearly, but marrying him is a bit extreme IMO :wink:

First step marriage, next step. . . . :eek: I dunno, like others I love the fuzzballs but I could never see marrying one. The commitments and expectations of marriage just aren’t conducive between a human and an animal.

JESTERRACE,
Maybe if the owner left the cat about fivemillion?
zap.

animals are for life

I woke up with godzilla once… Does that count…