Mariah's New Cd

vbimport

Can someone help regarding copying Mariah’s new album. It will not play in both my cars. I have tried Nero, & Roxio just copying CD. Has anyone had the same problem.

Most of times this issue is due to a bad burned disc and it is not software related.

Try again with a proven quality disc like Verbatim and burn the disc at no more than 16x speed (at higher speeds the jitter can be too high and some car players are really picky)

Thank You I will try it again with a Verbatim at lower speed. Are the new albums copy protected by any chance?

[QUOTE=ivercy@verizon.ne;2040353]Thank You I will try it again with a Verbatim at lower speed. Are the new albums copy protected by any chance?[/QUOTE]
Hi;I think so but your burning software will alert you if it can not copy due to copy protection. :flower:A word of advice, you should not use your email address as your user name, for spam:rolleyes: reasons.

to get round this problem i use CDEX to rip the music to mp3 it will do all protected music cds,
hope this helps

CloneCD is still a free trial I believe, if it’s just this one CD you have a problem with.

Does the dupe play in your home CD player?
Some car units are particular about which brand discs they play.
It was hit or miss with my brothers unit until we found that CUSA brand played in his car.