Marcus hurt in bike accident

vbimport

Dana posted on facebook that well here’s what she posted-Ok.CD Freaks/MYCE…

Marcus…had a really bad motorcycle wreck this past weekend. …he hit a pot hole and 2 other bikes at a speed over 165 mph…and I’d greatly appreciate any prayers…or positive thoughts on his recovery…he drives me crazy at times but I honestly have no clue what I’d do with out his hood morning gorgeous texts…10 yrs and counting!

THANKS!

I Hope he will be OK…:frowning:

Daaaammn!!! Best of wishes and get well soon!

As I said elsewhere that’s a pretty insane speed.

Let’s hope he’s learnt his lesson and is okay.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I will pray even for someone dumb enough to go 165mph on a motorcycle on a public highway.

If he recovers you probably wouldn’t like my opinion for what the law should do to him. When someone does a speed like that they are putting other people in danger as well. He could just as easily been launched into oncoming traffic & hit a car that was going the legal speed. Possibly killing the people inside.
As it was he hit two other motorcycles that I assume were going the same speed with him. To me they were equally guilty.

My wife and I will pray for him

Marty

I don’t know the circumstance on this accident but sounds pretty bad and I hope he’s alright,we all have done some dumb things at one time or other .And your right cholla he could of hurt someone else.Right now he needs support and prayers.

I agree with you Doug we’ve all done dumb things.
I’m not an exception.
That’s just one reason I will pray for him anyway.
I hope he does get allright .
I doubt he will ever be the same though .

I know this from a former friend that had a bad motorcycle accident.
In that case he hit a van broadside that ran a Stop sign.
He was doing 55 to 60 mph .
He was never the same physically or mentally.
He was wearing a helmet . If not he would have been killed.
Took about a year & a half for him to heal.
As good as he was going to.

At the speed Marcus was going I’m surprised he survived .

I’ve had three buddy from work been killed in bike accident ,they bought big harleys and have never rode one before ,I guess they were having midlife things going on.But they just don’t fair well when hit by a truck or car .Dana appreciates the prayers.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2752591]I don’t know the circumstance on this accident but sounds pretty bad and I hope he’s alright,we all have done some dumb things at one time or other .And your right cholla he could of hurt someone else.Right now he needs support and prayers.[/QUOTE]

I’m guessing he already recieved lots of mentionings on how stupid it was and i’m pretty sure he understands it himself now, so why bother telling him again. After he recovers he should use his newfound insights to teach others about the risks involved. Turn it into something good.

So get well soon man!

Marus update ss said-He’s out of the hospital.he had both lungs collapsed. …but are much better. .he’s at his mom’s in Leeds for a few more days to heal…
And I actually got to talk to him this weekend. .he sounds weak but typical…smart ass marcus

Sounds like he lucked out if that’s all that happened-good luck to you marus

Lets all continue to pray for him to get better, and SMARTER

Marty

Marcus needs to thank God every day that he can still thank God .
At least here on Earth.

How is he doing?

I talked to Dana the other day and ths is what she said- Dana He’s out of the hospital.he had both lungs collapsed. …but are much better. .he’s at his mom’s in Leeds for a few more days to heal…
Like · Reply · May 4 at 10:49pm
Dana I actually got to talk to him this weekend. .he sounds weak but typical…smart ass marcus
Like · Reply · May 4 at 10:49pm

Sounds like he 's on the mends Mr. B bet he doesn’t try it again soon,eh.

How is Marcus doing, any news

Dunno who Marcus is, fine with me, but 165mph I don’t think there is any motorbike that can travel this fast and he would have never survived this speed.

Yes there are motorcycles that you can buy off the show room floor that will run 165MPH or better.

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2763383]Yes there are motorcycles that you can buy off the show room floor that will run 165MPH or better.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I admit my knowledge is a little outdated there - Kawa Ninja doing 300km/h?

This is nuts, Jesus, when I was young my Yamaha 900 did max 220km/h before going unstable and this speed is painful in a saddle.