ManU vs. Bayer Levercusen

vbimport

i know the spelling is wrong....perhaps a german dude could help is out?

2-2 = not a great result / performance from Manu, but we can come back from it , especially 'cos we'll have our best player back -ROY KEANE

(bring memories of one of the best ever Europen Cup games involving an English side ---> 1999 Turin, semis 2nd leg --->
Manchester United 3 - 2 Juventus) Ahhhhhhh...

leverkusen will probably go to the final
they are a very good team at home

u seriously got it against me or manu or both. :slight_smile: never mind :smiley:

i’ve got nothing against u or manu i’m just being realistic

ahem cough cough. i believe u

do you think theres a chance manu can win in germany

no one thought we could win in Turin in '99 - Juventus but we won with a goal to spare! we got nothing to prove. Anyway, if you know anything about Manchester United, u knopw they’re a much better team with Roy Keane. I see that it 'aint gonna be easy 'cos of Levercusen’s home strength, but definately possible.

BTW; u british?

even with roy keane I doubt manu can beat leverkusen
and no i’m not british

time will tell :slight_smile:

we’ll see in two days

ah well were not through - although we never losta game in the semis- we lost the tie at OLD Trafford - we had a few bad decisions as well… but thts no excuse–> levercusen were better in both legs… mayb next year :smiley:

You pushed it near the end but it was little to late…i wanted to see you go through :(:frowning:

I will say one thing but not just in defence of my team MaNU, you forget one thing, we were missing David Beckham one of the most respected, talented and amongst the best players in history, I do believe he is the only one too have scored a goal from 60yards out! Remember unlike all the other teams that were given a good thrashing against the German team on their own soil, MaNU can hold there heads up with dignity. At least we had a draw against them, not enough too get us through, but didn’t lose 4-2 unlike another team I won’t mention too keep the calm :wink:

Greetz from The Diplomat :smiley:

The war rages on but there is only one who will rise from the very ashes like the lengendry phoenix :slight_smile:

Originally posted by intercept
The war rages on but there is only one who will rise from the very ashes like the lengendry phoenix :slight_smile:

And who might this be

Originally posted by shuebhussain
And who might this be

Its just my own personal quote, don’t be offended, if something as trivial as this is causing you great concern, then I will no longer contribute too this forum or the CDfreaks homepage!

Originally posted by intercept
…then I will no longer contribute too this forum or the CDfreaks homepage!
Yes, i think that would be very appropriate…not! —> don’t worry about it :smiley: