Managing network passwords in windows xp

vbimport

i posted this in thje dutch software forum, but i thought maybe one of the englisch people can help me on this, the more the merrier :smiley:

i installed xp one day msn was with it, i selected the option logon automaticly(so that i don't have to type the password everytime i logon/login) since i did that i can't reset that option, even when i login with someone else and then logout the email adres wich i selected the option automaticly logon stays there(maybe some of you also have this option selected).
i'm trying to restore that option to normal so that other people who use my pc arn't able to login on my msn.
i figured out that i can manage my network passwords under
start/controlpanel/useraccounts/manage networkpasswords.

but the problem is, that the usernames there(every username i ever used to login onto msn) can't be deleted, but it should work, i tryed it on my moms pc and i can delete them all there, but on this pc nothing happens when i click delete.
i tryed it on the pc from my mother in law and can't delete those networkpasswords there either, i can't figure out why that is. i got administrotor rights so that shouldn't be the problem.

if anyone know how i can delete those usernames or know what i'm doing wrong please help me on this.

i dont use msn, so im not sure what you mean by this " i selected the option logon automaticly(so that i don’t have to type the password everytime i logon/login) since i did that i can’t reset that option, even when i login with someone else and then logout the email adres wich i selected the option automaticly logon stays there"

are you talking about MSN or windows ?

msn.
windows doesn’t use password names(blablabla@hotmail.com) for loggin in

Sometimes “Administrator Rights” are not enough. Try logging in as an Administrator.

i am the admin