Manage Attachments Not Working

vbimport

Just tried to post some scans in the Media Forum and the Manage Attachments Button is not working also tried to attach a scan in the Bargain Basement and found the same issue.

Test…let’s see if it works here…

EDIT: Yep, seems to - are you getting the pop-up window when you click the Manage Attachments button? If not, press CTRL at the same time as you click the button. See if that helps, it’s the way I just used. :slight_smile:

Let’s see if it works here…

Yup!

[QUOTE=Arachne;2499520]Test…let’s see if it works here…

EDIT: Yep, seems to - are you getting the pop-up window when you click the Manage Attachments button? If not, press CTRL at the same time as you click the button. See if that helps, it’s the way I just used. :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, but it did not work no pop up window and press Ctrl at the same time and I also rebooted. Must be in my area only.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2499525]Thanks, but it did not work no pop up window and press Ctrl at the same time and I also rebooted. Must be in my area only.[/QUOTE]

What browser are you using/version? Might be related to that. Or the forum style you’re using. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2499531]What browser are you using/version? Might be related to that. Or the forum style you’re using. :)[/QUOTE]
Thank You :kiss: MICE Beta works :confused: was using CDF 2.0 for several years.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2499535]Thank You :kiss: MICE Beta works :confused: was using CDF 2.0 for several years.[/QUOTE]

Anytime :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m using one of the MyCE styles (had to switch from CDF 2.0 to get certain moderation features ;))…glad it works now, and you’ll get used to the new style, I did and I was surprised how quickly it grew on me. :slight_smile:

FF 3.6 using CDF’s v2.0 test

Edit:
Works for me Jim

^ Thanks Bob, I was still on FF 3.5.x - just updated to 3.6. :wink:

So it could be browser-related then…unless Jim is already using a newer version of FF (as opposed to IE).

[QUOTE=Arachne;2499539]Anytime :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m using one of the MyCE styles (had to switch from CDF 2.0 to get certain moderation features ;))…glad it works now, and you’ll get used to the new style, I did and I was surprised how quickly it grew on me. :)[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I’d never go back now.

Had to use v2 for a short while in work to get around a bug with IE6 (yes I know they should update it) and I couldn’t believe how much I missed the new layout after having got used to it.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks, It must be IE :rolleyes:.
MiCE Beta is fine, no problems navigating, just looks a little different.

Not working for me…several days now.
Using FF 3.6
CDF v2.0

CDF 2.0 & IE8 seem to be working for me daaaaady!

[B]BAAAAAAAA![/B]

(You´re pulling the wool over my eyes!)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Is this the right thread for sheep laughs? :stuck_out_tongue:

Err, no…I haven´t tried sheep attachments.

Do you mean the shitty lumps that hang in the wool at the back end of a sheep that are called dags? (ask debro or Slayerking…they´d be familiar with that part of a sheep´s anatomy)

BTW…that last post-attachment was attached and posted using IE8

…my FF 3.6 still won´t do it :rolleyes:

Fresh re-installed FF

Let´s see what happens…

It WORKED…a freshly installed browser is a wonderful thing :smiley:

:clap: