Man nabbed after hitting girlfriend with sandwich

vbimport

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081118/ap_on_fe_st/odd_sandwich_assault

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – A man faces a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting his girlfriend with a sandwich as she was driving on Interstate 95 on Friday. Police said the 19-year-old man became angry and hit the woman in the arm and face with a sandwich, knocking her glasses off.

The victim nearly lost control of the car because she couldn’t see the road and the man then allegedly ripped off the rear-view mirror and used it to shatter the windshield.

The man was freed on $7,500 bail.

Police haven’t said what type of sandwich was involved.

It must have been a club sandwich I for one think she should send the little boy back to his mother until he grows up.

Pwned! :o

Outlaw Sandwiches now!

[QUOTE=debro;2159722]Outlaw Sandwiches now![/QUOTE]

This just proves that sandwiches are dangerous weapons!!! We do need to outlaw sandwiches to protect the public. If not, we at least need sandwich control. They must be soft white bread. Hard rolls and buns are just to dangerous to be trusted to the public!!! They should also be to short extend beyond the hand. What is the length of the average human hand?

SAMLAR
It was a pastrami on rye footlong sandwich.
That was made by this guy[or it?]
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

her is it again a man allegedly assaults girlfriend with burger in another Fla. town. Whats with the men in Fla. I would think they could find something better to hit there girlfriends with.

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20081205/D94SATU80.html

VERO BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A Vero Beach man faces a domestic violence charge after authorities said he assaulted his girlfriend with a cheeseburger. An Indian River County Sheriff’s Office arrest report said a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend got into an argument as they sat in a car in front of their home.

The report said the man would not let the woman out of the vehicle, so she threw his drink out of the car. In response, the man allegedly grabbed her arm and smashed the cheeseburger into her face. The pair got out of the car, and authorities say the man again took the McDonald’s sandwich and put it on her face.

The man was released on $1,000 bond Wednesday.

SAMLAR
I guess the police thought the guy was sharing
his food. Like I said before we live in crazy times.
ZAP.:bigsmile:
Have a BIGMAC.

yes but two different men in Fla what is it with those men

I like to eat hamburgers to much to waste on hitting anyone besides I am a man I would not hit a woman.