MAM M02 on 3540a 1.01 using nero not good

vbimport

I’ve bought some Mitsui (Taiyo) DVD+R 8x (25) discs from cdfreaks which should have the MID YUDEN000T02.
But when I started burning using nero 6.6.0.16 with verify on, i got Sector xxxx on disc has different content to source.

I then ran the Nero CD-DVD speed tool v.4.04 which gave the result attached. When reading at 8x i got a 92% result.

What do u guys (girls?) think about these results? Should I return the disc’s to cdfreaks?

Thnx

If they clearly stated a Taiyo Yuden mediacode, yes, in my opinion you should return them. It would only be fair commercial practise, you want to buy what is advertized, not something else. :a

What’s kinda funny is that almost everyone on this forum knows that Mitsui has been acquired by MAM-E and does’nt offer any quality media anymore. The “good” Mitsui are a thing from the past, sadly :frowning:

There has also been many reports of fakes mediacodes from MAM-E. In my opinion anything “Mitsui” or “MAM” is to be avoided like the plague.

[QUOTE=Francksoy]If they clearly stated a Taiyo Yuden mediacode, yes, in my opinion you should return them. It would only be fair commercial practise, you want to buy what is advertized, not something else. :a

Yep.

[quote]
What’s kinda funny is that almost everyone on this forum knows that Mitsui has been acquired by MAM-E and does’nt offer any quality media anymore. The “good” Mitsui are a thing from the past, sadly :frowning:

I don’t compeltely agree. They can still make good quality media for some of there OEM’s and also the own gold media is still decent but way to expensive.

However that doesn’t compensate for:
A Abusseing code
B Misinforming people.
C The low quality of most of there products.
D Ignoring any real question

For this I agree to avoid these guys at all costs these days untill they have there act together.

There has also been many reports of fakes mediacodes from MAM-E. In my opinion anything “Mitsui” or “MAM” is to be avoided like the plague.

thnx for your response guys!